The Hearth > Managing a Household

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

(1/2) > >>

wrancher:
Good  Morning

wrancher:
So I was rereading yesterdays post as I couldnt remember if I said DD will get home late tonight and not have to go back till Sunday from college. And most of my post was wrong. Not sure if I want to post anything if it doesnt happen anyway. I ended up keeping the camera lens as the ones cheaper that I found were counterfit. Never washed the stairs and I didnot make it back down to sand. I did not put in anything in crockpot. UGH

wrancher:
Today we  are suppose to help a neighbor with fencing of all cold days. I  hate fencing anyways can you tell. ugh I worked on baby shower invites last night but I lost the list so need to meet up with gal to get those in mail. I want to take pic of family while DD is home from college for our Christmas pic. I told her to bring home her memorial tshirt of our nephew who died this year. He was a wrestler and we had tshirts made for wrestling program with his name. I might do 1 pic in those. Not sure what else we have in same color scheme. Will have to look. I am not sure about supper yet. Something with crockpot or grill. Renters are moved in so I need to switch some utilities.I also forgot to deposit checks yesterday and I need to get our licenses for vehicles while in town.

fishermanwife:
Good Morning Everyone! Kids are all home for break so we will get the house all cleaned up in a bit after my coffee and puter time. Later have to take Abby to Dr to get her hand and wrist looked at its all bruised and swollen a little bit after that we will run by walmart and finish getting what food we need.
Trent went to the new pediactric surgeon yesterday and will have his navel and scrotum hernias repaired on Dec 6th its suppose to be a in and out surgery. Thought I was going to have a babysitting job buy the lady didn't mistype her post and only wanted to pay 250 a month for a 7 month old and 2 yr old from 730 to 530 so that's about $1.13 and hour ummm I think I need a little more than that to lose what little sanity I have left lol. Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl:
Good morning.

We're all still battling the sickies.  This is getting old fast.  The headaches are terrible. :'(  I hope we're better before Thursday or we'll miss Thanksgiving at my mother's. 

I slept a little better last night so today I want to work up enough energy to catch up on some laundry and wouldn't you know it's flooding outside so that means I have to use drying racks in front of the wood stove.  Oh well, I'm just grateful I have an alternative way to dry laundry when it's wet outside.

Hope you all have a great day.  I'll be checking in later but I can't sit up too long so for now I'm going back to bed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version