Author Topic: Wednesday, April 29, 2015  (Read 715 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, April 29, 2015
« on: April 29, 2015, 07:26:29 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, April 29, 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 07:39:53 AM »
On real quick before I get on with day. I have been dieting and finally starting to really feel it. I have lost maybe only 5 pds but can definitely feel it in my stomach area.  I want to lose about 10 more pds I would be around 125.  I really dont care about the number but all weight goes to my stomach area and it looks disqusting. I need to do situps but need to get that in my mind.
Today is finishing the things I wanted to do Monday. Yesterday was spent doing chores, helping DH get sprayer ready and a trailer load of tubs to go back along with 3 shuttles so we could get spray.  Then the remainder of the day was trying to get car out of shed that we are selling on craigslist.  I have been working at getting rid of extra things. My 1st sale on 4 wheeler guy backed out but got it resold right away. So tomorrow we brand so garage has to be cleaned out as I serve food in there and set up tables and chairs. I have pressure washer up here but need to pickup first.  I want the yard work done but will see if I have time.  I forgot about property taxes that have to be paid by end of month. We pay other 1/2 in November. ugh I better get going.  Lots I want to get done today

Coffee on the go..
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 08:00:06 AM »
Good morning!

I got on yesterday, and was typing up a post--when I realized I really had nothing to say!  :)

Yesterday I spent the day working on laundry and cleaning out my bedroom.  I got all the laundry done--just have one basket of the boys' clothes to put away.  Today I will wash sheets. 

Yesterday also I put everything that did not belong in my bedroom in a laundry basket or other container and pulled them all into the living room.  Boy, that was a lot of stuff.  My bedroom looks and feels so much more spacious now.  Today I will dust and vacuum in there and remake the bed.

Today's list:  Wash sheets and remake beds.  Put away that last basket of laundry.  Fold and put away towels.  Make shopping/errands list.  Grocery shopping.  Errands.  Clean the kitchen.  Make dinner for a family who recently lost their father/grandfather.  Start going thru all the stuff from my bedroom and putting away/throwing away/whatever.  Gather garbage and recycling and take out.  Pick up toys in family room.  Dust and vacuum my room.  Make bread.  Make 2 kinds of muffins for breakfast for next 2 days.  Do whatever little jobs from my eternal to do list I can get done.

Today will be a different day because Alex is going on a field trip with the kindergarten classes.  So everyone (afternoon included) is meeting at school at 9 am.  They'll be back at 12:30 pm.  I will still have the twins at 11.  We will head over to school to pick up Alex then play on the playground for 30 min until preschool for the twins starts.  Then I'll have Alex home this afternoon.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 09:19:19 AM »
Good morning!  Been a while since I posted.  I've been reading every day and have missed you all.

We have had so much rain lately.  It's been hard getting our garden in but we have a pretty good start.  So far we have planted 3 different types of lettuce, 3 different cabbages, onions, Swiss chard, bell peppers (purple, red, and green), sweet banana peppers, jalapenos, squash, and tomatoes.  We still need to plant beans, cucumbers, zucchini, and okra.  Hopefully it will dry out soon.

Since it's not a good day to get anything done outside, I have decided to spend the day with both my girls and grandbabies.  We're not doing anything exciting, just grocery shopping and maybe going out for lunch.  Hope you all have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn