Author Topic: Tuesday, April 28, 2015  (Read 945 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, April 28, 2015
« on: April 28, 2015, 05:48:10 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, April 28, 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 06:01:06 AM »
I am up enjoying the quiet of the morning with my cup of coffee. Ahhh.. I have alot I need to accomplish today as I didnt get everything done yesterday and now it piles on to today. Mainly get some cleaning done inside and out. Yesterday I was listing stuff on craigslist. A guy comes to pickup 4 wheeler at 10 and I need to get car out of quonset so I can see how many miles and air up tires.  But I need to get battery in it. UghI have alot of people interested in it and I want it gone. This will also make my insurance cheaper. I need to go bring up titles so I have that ready. I want to list some more things today. I also sold a vaccinating thing that I had listed quite awhile ago but I thought no one was interested and everything was going to my junk filter. So after cow and chicken chores I will pickup garage, then start oon house. This evening I will do a cleanup of camper and get bed made in there. I made a dent on my desk. Got bills piled up so will pay those this morning. Now that I am on a roll of selling things I want to keep listing. Time to get kiddos up.

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 07:07:55 AM »
Good Morning Janice and all who follow!

Tuesday?  It's Tuesday already??  I am going to be messed up all week!  We had a long weekend, and just got home last night, so in my mind it's Monday!  LOL!

My husband is in the media, so we are fortunate to be able to go to a lot of events through his work.  That was what this past weekend was.  We went to northern Michigan to our "wine country" area.  Went to several events and a full day of visiting wineries and tastings.  That was fun, and interesting.  Sunday we left there, and drove about 2 1/2 hours to catch a ferry to a beautiful island.  Some of you may have heard of it before.  It is called Mackinac Island.  It is a quaint little island that doesn't allow cars.  Only transportation is horse & buggies, bikes or your feet!  A couple claims to fame of the island, is it is where the movie "Somewhere in Time" was filmed, and The Grand Hotel.  The Grand has the "world's longest porch".  It was a little cold up there, but we enjoyed the event that was going on there, and a little bit of the island. 

So -- this weekend we are back up to the island!  It is about a 4 hour drive to the port city and a 20 minute ferry ride.  The Grand Hotel is opening up 4 new special suites and have invited my husband (with me in tow) to come stay in one of them opening weekend.  Most of the island should be open by then.   Let me tell you, we really don't have "time" to go do this, but when the Grand Hotel makes you an offer like that, you really can't refuse!  I'm sure it will be amazing!  The thing is, we will be back up there the following weekend as well!  Three times in three weeks!  Crazy, but the man's gotta work!  Nice work if you can get it!!  After those trips, things should settle down a little bit.  (maybe!!!)  I surely can't complain though.  We are so fortunate to get to go on so many fun excursions!  Especially since it is for hubby's work, most things are complimentary!  We are lucky!  And we enjoy every minute of it!

Today I need to work on my upstairs bathroom prepping for paint.  I really need to get my mind back into "work" mode as opposed to "vacation" mode!!  Maybe I can even start working on the trim at least.  There is some scrubbing that needs to be done first, so we will see how I feel after that. 

I will need to do a menu plan for the next couple days as well.  Sunday is usually my planning day, and here it is Tuesday! (right????)  LOL!  I need to get a plan in place so I can pull meat out or whatever I need, so I will do that, and then get to the work in the bath.

Hope everyone gets their to-do lists done, and has a wonderful day!!
Enjoy!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 07:15:33 AM »
Wow this month has flown by with baseball and other kid activities and appointments. I'm home for a little bit this morning before going back to the school just resting and then have to get presentable lol. Will have a little bit of home time later which will have to be spent cleaning. Have a great day everyone.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.