Author Topic: Friday, May 8th, 2015  (Read 717 times)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Friday, May 8th, 2015
« on: May 08, 2015, 07:18:11 AM »
Good morning!

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Friday, May 8th, 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 07:21:47 AM »
We are having some of "those" days today and tomorrow.  Tornado risk is predicted to be very high due to the fronts and weather conditions.  Right now they're saying 8 on a scale of 1-10.  This stuff makes me very nervous.  Morgan is dancing in Alice in Wonderland tonight and tomorrow night so we will be out of the house some unless they cancel or postpone.  The rain is very much appreciated, though.  One of our lakes is finally back at 100% capacity with the dam gates open this morning.  The one our drinking water currently comes from has only gone up 1% so far, though.  Praying for more rain over that lake today.

Other than that, Max is still not feeling great.  I am keeping him home from school though we will do our Aldi run after we do the next round of school drop offs.  Just need a few things, especially sandwich supplies and fruit.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!  Norma, you all be careful with these storms as well.

Catherine

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 07:35:06 AM »
Good morning.

Catherine, that kind of weather makes me nervous!  Stay safe.  Usually by this time of year we've had several rounds of tornadoes.  This year has been quieter around here.  I hope it stays this way.

Today I need to return some books and movies to the library.  Seems like I live at the library some weeks.  Not that it would be a bad thing if I did. ;)  While we are out, I think we'll hit the thrift store to see if I can find Emily some summer clothes.  She's getting so tall that she's outgrown so many things.

When we get back from town I will need to do a little straightening up around here and I have 2 more bell pepper plants to put out.  I need to get the dough going for our pizza tonight and cut up the veggies.  Well, better scoot and get busy.  Hope you all have a good weekend!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 07:52:22 AM »
Good Morning Catherine, Cheryl & all who follow!

Catherine: praying God's protection over you with the storms that are brewing.  (also that he has good aim over the lake that needs water!)  Hope your baby starts to feel better!

Cheryl: good luck at the thrift store.  Hope you hit the jackpot!

We are hitting the road shortly.  I have to pull a few things together to take with us, and we will be ready to go.

Hope everyone has a great day and an enjoyable weekend!! 
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline wrancher

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 12:22:54 PM »
Good afternoon

Working on our 7th appointment with  1 more to go at 3. Been to orthodontist , eye dr now dentist. I got new glasses ordered and they will put a rush on the since I am using my spare pair. We ended up bringing bed up for megan as it wasn't raining. I did not want to bring pickup with all 4 kids but we had to. Next is lunch with megan at Applebee's we are starving. I am wanting shrimp salad thing. Still working on diet. Pry 10 pounds down. Yeah me. Then shopping for wedding. Graduation clothes. Etc. No branding tomorrow we are to get snow Sunday. Wow. We need moisture. So we will take what we get and not throw a fit. Patiently waiting for kids to get teeth done so we ca go eat.

Have a great day
Janice.

Catherine and all I pray you all are safe with weather.