Author Topic: Thursday, August 6, 2015  (Read 736 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, August 6, 2015
« on: August 06, 2015, 06:45:31 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, August 6, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 07:04:58 AM »
We had another .40 of rain last night.  This is awesome. It was really starting to need it. Looks like more rain this weekend and we will be gone camping. Should be perfect.  Today we may give some fall shots to calves. If it really dries out this afternoon we just have a tiny bit of hay to bale and then we are done.  I need to pickle fish and take care of some corn.  I also want to make some cookies or something. I still need to get camper ready too.  I have some peaches I need to use up to.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, August 6, 2015
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 08:11:20 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!!

Janice: good to hear that you are getting the rain you need! Hope you enjoy your camping this weekend.

I have a few things to get done today. Mostly that laundry that I had on my to do list yesterday. Yea, still on my list! That is my main goal for the day. Getting it done and put away. I just need to do it!

Other than that, I need to do some general day to day cleaning, and deep cleaning of the bathrooms.

A long walk is also on my agenda today.

Not sure what we will do for dinner. Something simple and quick probably.
I need to see if my son is headed back to his college apartment before or after dinner time, and then I can make a plan.
Would love to get back to menu planning, but our life is so unpredictable these days that I just have to fly by the seat of my pants!!

Hope everyone has a great day!! Be productive!  ;)
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25