Author Topic: Thrusday, September 17, 2015  (Read 716 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, September 17, 2015
« on: September 17, 2015, 05:06:57 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, September 17, 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 05:13:52 AM »
Geez I beat my up early. I will probably pay for it later. I woke up at 4:45 as husband has a cold. ugh So I just stayed up and work on some bookwork, It sprinkled on us last night as we were bringing in some machinery. I don't think it rained enough to not haul hay. We are to get rain tonight so I will haul hay like a mad woman today. Ha Tomorrow is 90% chance of rain. I plan on doing salsa and cleaning house. Lots of house things to catch up on. Need to start the servants when everyone wakes up. 

coffee time.
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 06:27:49 AM »
Good morning.

Janice, I did the opposite of you and overslept. I'm usually up around 5 but didn't get up today until after 6:30.  I feel like I'm going to play catch up all day long. 

I'm going to go fix some coffee now and get started on my to-do list.  I'll talk to you ladies later.  Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 10:05:32 AM »
Well ladies: I am somewhere in between you gals! I told myself when I went to bed "I'm going to sleep in tomorrow". Ha ha! Joke's on me! I woke up earlier than normal. But I did lay in be watching morning news for about an hour before hauling myself out of bed.

And just what have I done today???? Good question! Not much would be the accurate answer!
Mostly some research on the computer. Both for my husband, and for a trip we are planning on taking in a couple of weeks up north to see the colors. 

I have unloaded, reloaded and ran the dishwasher, and handwashed a few stragglers as well.

Dinner is in the pressure cooker.  Italian beef for sandwiches.  It will be pressurized for a while, and then click over to the crockpot setting until we are ready to eat. 

It will be a warm day today, so not sure what kind of exercise I will get in.  Maybe just a quick walk before it gets too humid, or maybe just a workout video here inside.

Might walk up to the local minor league baseball game tonight.  They are in the playoffs, and this will be the last game they play at home.  We live about 2 miles from the stadium, so it is a good walk.  The only thing we need to consider is that it will be quite dark if we walk home.   Not sure about that yet.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25