Author Topic: Saturday, September 19, 2015  (Read 743 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, September 19, 2015
« on: September 19, 2015, 06:24:55 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, September 19, 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 06:33:02 AM »
Thank heavens I got quite a bit done inside yesterday. It didn't rain much so I will haul hay today. I still need to can the salsa. I have it all in the walk in. That wont take to long. I didn't have jars ready and by the time I got done cutting everything up it was 6 and I was tired. To tired to start another project. I am trying to catch a cold. I don't have it bad just don't want 1. Last night we ended up staying home as I didn't want to get run down anymore. I need to clean up main area here before I start hauling hay. Lane has a game 2 1/2 hrs away. We aren't going but wish we could. Next week is homecoming. But our week looks pretty good.

coffee time
Janice

Offline Cheryl

Re: Saturday, September 19, 2015
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 07:21:03 AM »
Good morning.

I have beans and peas that need canned today, but I don't want to do them.  I'm ready to put the canner up for a while and get my kitchen in order.

I really need to do a thorough housecleaning today.  My floors look awful.  At least I got all the sheets and bedding washed and put away yesterday.  That's one big thing to mark off the to-do list. 

Guess I need to get busy.  I hear the cats making a lot of noise in the living room, so I need to see what they're into.  They are worse than toddlers sometimes. :D.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn