Author Topic: Tuesday, June 14, 2016  (Read 728 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
« on: June 14, 2016, 05:44:16 AM »
Good Morning,

I can say "good" this morning after having a couple of days of dizzyness.  On Sunday afternoon, the breeze outside was delightful so I took a book out under the tree and read for a couple of hours. I had to keep moving my chair as the shade moved around. At one point it was even a bit chilly. I drifted off and felt warm all over waking up to me sitting in the full sun. I just moved my chair and continued my book. By later that afternoon we went to church and during church I started to get dizzy. I felt extremely tired and went home and crawled into bed and by then I was feeling a bit sick to my stomach. I didn't get up until Monday morning for work. I still felt a bit dizzy and my eyes didn't seem to want to focus. I was bit sunburned too, I noticed. I was tired all day Monday and went home from work early to just go to bed and I had a bit of a headache all day. I only rested for about 1 1/2 hours and then made dinner. Today I feel a bit better. My eyes are still slightly heavy but I don't feel as tired (we'll see what the day brings).

I was able to make a little dinner last night and that was tostados with leftover pork roast and fried rice from Sunday. Everyone thought it was just wonderful. The pork roast was dry on Sunday but re-invented was pretty good. Tonight hopefully with be spaghetti.

It's raining today so it looks like no laundry will get done. We are doing about one load a day with six adults at home. Two work in dining hall services at their college but the clean up afterward makes them so sweaty and stinky that they have daily laundry from that and some of them are taking PE classes which makes them stink and some are joggers, elliptical walkers and my hubby is a bicyclist riding up to 21 miles which makes them stinky. We have been pushing exercise for our overweight kids and they are all doing some form of exercise so I'm not complaining about the smelly laundry!

Not much else going on today.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, June 14, 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 08:59:16 AM »
Crazy to think within a few minutes I will know what has been causing Lanes problems. I will meet with them in a few minutes. So that's my day. I did bring some bookwork to work on but pry won't get it all done we could be going home soon.

I will post later

Janice

Alice - I hope your dizziness is going away. Scary.

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 12:01:36 PM »
We are fixin to go home!  His blood pressure drops super fast. He is to just to make sure to drink lots, eat well  and more salt intake.  If it continues he will see a cardiologist for medicine.  So we may do the under armour outlet before we head out of the town.  Then get 1/2 way home and stay in motel tonight maybe.

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 12:12:37 PM »
So, Janice, I'm assuming there are no other issues other than a blood pressure dropping. That's good, right? Can he drive again now that you have a reason? Hoping all goes well with this. We have the other problem at home with high blood pressure. My daughter and I both have it and that is because we are always stressed out and so we need to monitor regularly to see if there is a pattern. I bought a BP cuff so we can do our own BP so that would be something you should consider also.

Glad to hear all is well.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats