Author Topic: Monday June 20th  (Read 714 times)

Offline Alana

Monday June 20th
« on: June 20, 2016, 05:47:17 AM »
Good Morning  :)
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline Alana

Re: Monday June 20th
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 05:52:03 AM »
Happy Monday  ;D

It is super hot here today :o
I have so much to do!!  I will just have to crank up the AC and get to work!

My list for today...
Vacuum
Mop
Clean out the fridge
Wash and hang towels
Bath and brush the dog
Post some of Alyssa's stuff for sale on the swap site
Finish my daycare summer newsletter
Meal plan for the week

Hopefully nap time will be productive today  ;)

Have a wonderful day ladies!
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 07:45:21 AM »
Good Morning Alana and all who may follow!

Hope you are able to be productive today.

I have a low key kind of day ahead.  Not really sure what I will be doing.  I need to make a to do list for myself. Hubby left this morning for a work trip.  Will be home late on Thursday.  This gives me lots of time to work on projects of my choice.  Not sure what I will decide on, but need to think on that and make a decision before time gets away from me!

It is quite humid here right now.  There was some threat of rain, and I was hoping we would get some so that the humidity would break a little bit.  We shall see.

I have a load of laundry in the washer, and one in the dryer, so I will take care of those this morning yet.

I had made a commitment of walking 100 miles in June.  I am doing pretty good on that.  Need to walk 3.7 miles per day for the remaining days of the month to make my goal.  It has been challenging at times with the heat we have had, but I am holding on!

Guess I had better get to the wash, and make a project list for the next few days.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 08:41:33 AM »
Good morning!

Well, the first official day of summer has arrived, and so has the heat!  We're expected to have a high of 97 today.  Temps will be in the mid to high 90s all week long.

I'm watering the front lawn right now.  We do have a sprinkler system but a couple years ago a part went bad, and the system is so old we can't get a replacement (it's a solenoid) so I've been watering with a hose and sprinkler.  Not too bad, really.  We are planning to cut down the trees (I hate to lose them but they are too tall, too big around, the roots are coming out of the ground, one leans precariously over our neighbor's house and yard, and two look like they are dying), and we figured, as long as we're going to be ripping up the yard, we'll fix the sprinkler system then.

ANYWAY!  Mondays always are so busy--we are really relaxed over the weekends and the house pays for it.  So each room in the house needs tidying, and I need to do laundry.  Those are the must-dos.  My pantries need to be straightened and restocked.  I've got a bunch of other projects to do to.

Hope you all have a good week!  Stay cool and hydrated!

Merilee

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 08:41:56 AM »
Hi Eveyone!

I'm home today for a vacation day turning my weekend into a three day weekend! I don't have a lot planned but I'm doing all the bedding and whatever shows up in the dirty laundry bin. We do a load everyday with 6 adults bud bedding and towels have to get done too! I mopped my kitchen floors and will vacuum sometime today. I'm making a loaf of rye bread so we can have reuben sandwiches later today.

Needed a few groceries so I got those. I was going to go to Gordon Food Service and get a container of dried onions and taco seasoning but decided against it because I found what should be a good make-it-yourself recipe for the tacos seasoning and I can chopped an onion instead of buying dried onions.

Dinner will be the leftover chicken from last night made into chicken tacos and leftover watermelon.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats