Author Topic: Friday, September 16, 2016  (Read 723 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, September 16, 2016
« on: September 16, 2016, 06:36:36 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, September 16, 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 06:46:38 AM »
Cheryl I laughed at your post yesterday and I think the same thing. I have been busy but nothing very exciting just living the dream ha

Yesterday we saw powderpuff game for about 30 minutes and it got rained out.  They had fun but looked like chaos. Ha. Allison won both games. The coach told her good job and moved her to different position for next games

Today is parade and this evening football game. I probably will just come home in between because it will be like 4 hours to kill.

I am fixin to stain my rental house today. I still have 1 side left. I just need to be finished with some jobs. 

Coffee time
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Friday, September 16, 2016
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 08:12:47 AM »
Good morning!

Thank goodness it's Friday.  I don't know why but I just feel like this week has been "off".  I haven't gotten as much done as I want to and I've just been in kind of a sour mood.  Hoping the weekend (and Sunday!) will recharge me and next week will be better.

Today I have salsa and peaches to put up.  That will be the main thing to do today.  My only other real goal is to get the house picked up.  Alex is going to a friend's house after school and Nathan has a friend coming this afternoon so that'll be fun for them.  Tonight i'm going to the varsity football game for Jordan.

Hope you all have a great day and weekend!

Merilee