Author Topic: Monday, Nov. 14, 2016  (Read 743 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Monday, Nov. 14, 2016
« on: November 14, 2016, 08:17:23 AM »
Good Morning!!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Monday, Nov. 14, 2016
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 08:33:12 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

A bit of a late start for me today. It was a long busy and anxious weekend.  We had a nice time up at my husband's Hall of Fame induction. It was a very special evening. Those kinds of events are stressful for me. I don't like being part of the center of attention. But, it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, so that was a welcome relief. Two of our three boys came with their girlfriends, so it was nice to have some time with them. Our SC son couldn't make the trip, so we did miss him. I think he was disappointed he couldn't be there.

Today I have to finish up laundry. I got a good start on it after coming home yesterday.

Hubby went to the the thumb area of the state to his parent's yesterday. He and his brothers built a wheelchair ramp for them. His mom has back issues, and they are thinking she may end up needing a ramp soon. Thought it would be a good idea to get it done before winter hits. (probably the first time in 30 years that I can remember his family planning ahead for anything! LOL!) Glad they got it taken care of for them.
So, I worked on laundry since I had the day to myself.

I need to work on floors. Vacuuming, and mopping. The downstairs bathroom needs a little attention as well.

Making Sloppy Joe's and oven baked fries for dinner.  Will pair with a salad and probably a side of corn. I will get the meat going and into a crockpot so all I will need to do is the fries later.

The sun is shining, and I am thankful for that.
I have several things I need to do via computer, so I need to be sure I am getting other things done, and not just sitting on my behind all day! 
Since the weather is nice, I need to schedule myself for a walk to get some vitamin D!  :)

Enjoy your day ladies! Hope to hear what y'all are up to!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Monday, Nov. 14, 2016
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 08:42:45 AM »
Good morning!

How are we in the middle of November already?!?!

I had a good weekend.  It was busy but good.  A member of our church passed away and her memorial service was on Saturday.  As the president of the women's organization in my ward (congregation), I was responsible for the family luncheon afterward.  So that kept me busy for a lot of the day.

Yesterday our children's organization (Primary) presented their annual program.  It is a program of songs and short talks.  And when I say short talks, I mean SHORT.  The very youngest children (age 3-4) said only 1 sentence.   ;D  After church, I visited a sister in the hospital and then another one as one of the sisters I visit monthly.  All in all, a good day.

So starts a new week.  Today I have lots of laundry to do.  I have the usual laundry to do plus the beds need changing and the towels need to be washed.  One of my boys decided to play with water in the bathroom and it went ALL OVER.  He didn't flood the bathroom but did create quite a mess and a lot of our towels were used to clean it up.  So all those need to be washed.  At least the floor is clean.  :D ;D ::) :P

Rain is predicted for Wednesday and snow for Thursday so I need to get the perennials cut down, the flower bed weeded and mulch spread.  I need to take down the camp stove and put it away in the shed.  I have some other stuff that needs to be put in the shed. 

I have the usual house pickup and I need to go through my "stash" boxes.  I have too many of them that I've neglected so they need to be emptied and all the stuff sorted and put away.

Dinner tonight will be pork chops, roasted butternut squash, rolls, green salad, fruit and a pumpkin roll.

Merilee