Author Topic: Tuesday, November 3, 2015  (Read 950 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, November 3, 2015
« on: November 03, 2015, 06:19:07 AM »
Good morning

Offline Cheryl

Re: Tuesday, November 3, 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 06:28:49 AM »
Good morning.

Hopefully the rain has stopped long enough for me to get laundry dried on the line.  I will spend today cleaning up the house, catching up on the laundry, and maybe get around to working on a menu for November.  It has rained since Saturday so my floors are a mess.  There's really a lot to do around here. :o.  The problem is I am not interested in doing much of anything.  This time change must have me messed up because I was up around 4 again this morning.  I wonder if I could squeeze in a nap today?  Oh well, guess I better get busy.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 06:53:54 AM »
Good morning!

It's sprinkling a bit and supposed to rain all day today.  Tonight's the night temperatures will dive into the 30s.  We will actually get into the 20s on Thursday night!

So today I want to finish up outside.  I made a fall to-do list a few weeks ago so I will knock as much off it as I can. 

Inside, I have laundry to finish (is laundry EVER actually FINISHED? lol) and ironing.  Today's dinner is stuffed shells so I need to make the ricotta cheese.  I also have a can of pumpkin that was opened to make pumpkin spice cake so I want to find something (or a few somethings) to finish it off.  My daughter is involved in her school's musical and they open this weekend.  I volunteered to make baked goods and was asked to do cookies.  I volunteered cookies for 4 of the 5 nights so I will make a batch or two each day this week.  Of course I have the usual house pickup, etc. to do.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 07:03:21 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

We are up for a few beautiful warmer than usual days ahead!  I am so thankful for that. The gloomy days really get to me, so I am thankful for a little bit of a delay on that this year!

Today the painter will be back hopefully to finish up.  I hope it won't take too long. I thought it would be done yesterday, but not so much.  I guess this is a reminder of why I usually do it myself!  I just didn't want to do the kitchen around all the cabinets and such. 

Other than that, not too much happening for me.  Need to finish up a load of laundry. Nothing too big of a deal. Towels. Quick and easy.
I want to make up a menu for our weekend family day.  I will think on that a little bit.

I too am battling with the time change Cheryl. Wake up crazy early. This morning I did fall back asleep, but I'm not sure if that was helpful or has messed me up even more!! LOL!!

Hope everyone has an amazing day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25