Author Topic: Tuesday, June 23, 2015  (Read 706 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, June 23, 2015
« on: June 23, 2015, 08:38:59 AM »
Good Morning

Offline Cheryl

Re: Tuesday, June 23, 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 09:32:21 AM »
Good morning!

Busy, busy around here today.  I'm making pickles and canning green beans.  I also have about a peck of squash I need to do something with, maybe freeze or make relish.  Gotta go!  :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 09:47:25 AM »
Oh that sounds so good Cheryl! Lots of work though. But so worth it later.

My day is bookwork, normal household chroes. 4 x 4 (4 loads laundry done by 4) repairs from wind damage, take pics of hail damage on camper. We will run into town for boards and stuff to repair stuff. We got horse trailer tipped up. I think we just need to rebuild back door some what and it will be fine.  Trampoline I want to see if I can put the frame back together as i is probably 20 some years old and they dont make them heavy like that anymore. I will get a different one if I have to but hope to find it all. I have picked up all I seen of it but I may have to go looking some place else.  Ashley is off at a range camp for 2 days. That should be fun for her. Allison and the boys helped at a barrel racing thing she got 1st place out of 2 people. Ha Not many showed up I guess. We may go camping at a local lake this weekend as everything is full around.  I have a family reunion in town so will show up for a little while at that.  Nothing to exciting.

coffee time
Janice

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 01:27:43 PM »
Janice, when the rest of hurricane Ivan came through here several years ago, the kids watched their trampoline travel about 5 acres through the air and get wrapped around one of my dad's fence posts.  We  never have replaced it.

Allison barrel racing made me think how I have been talking to hubby about getting back into horses over the last several months.  I used to race competitively (rodeos and horse shows as it fairly popular around here).  Am thinking it is something the kids might enjoy getting into.  My dad has a quarter horse that he says is theirs if they want it, but I would have to have time to break it this fall and then train.  Probably will require too much time that I don't have, but I sure would love for them to learn. :)