Author Topic: Monday, March 7, 2016  (Read 714 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, March 7, 2016
« on: March 07, 2016, 04:44:01 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, March 7, 2016
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 04:50:58 AM »
Where to start... Ross talked Levi into wrestling at our district wrestling tournament the night before so.. we had aau card the night before and that was it. then we had slinglet and wrestling shoes after we checked in. He pinned 2 and lost 2 so he was 5th and they take the top 8 to regions so he goes this weekend to regions in the city.  Megan is home for spring break. Yeah! She surprised us Friday towards evening. When I got home with bountiful baskets she was here. We were in church on Sunday and Lane stands up for communion and starts to almost have seizure/fainting spell. I am on opposite side of pew and hustled around to where Ross was.  Ross and I just kinda lifted him out. He kina walked and we kinda drug him. A friend that works at hospital went with us. We took him to ER. He is orthostatic and his blood pressure isn't working quite quick enough so his heart rate increases and then he passes out. We still don't know what is going on. The dr will call the cardiologist that we are working with in Omaha and see what we need to do this morning. Scary stuff as it keeps happening more frequently now. I have gotten him from school twice now in a week.  I have to take my mom to clinic in morning also as she has appointment and she cant remember what they tell her. I don't want to go but there really isn't anyone else. Maybe this way the dr can just tell me what they will do with Lane till then. Right now they say drink lots of fluids. Before we thought it was low blood sugar but his sugar level was fine. Ugh I cant wait to figure something out. Very scary.

So I will hurry through chores and go to town. I need to clean off my desk and sort through some more papers. We have more laundry than normal as Megan brought home hers but should catch up today. I need to do some ironing tonight. I will do some baking this afternoon and catch up on the things I didn't get done this weekend. I actually took a nap yesterday. I am not a napper so that explains why I am up at 4:15. I just as well get up as I wasn't getting anymore sleep.

Have a great day
Janice
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 05:26:21 AM by wrancher »