Author Topic: Saturday, Oct. 1  (Read 711 times)

Offline gaggleofseven

Saturday, Oct. 1
« on: October 01, 2016, 08:10:08 AM »
Good morning!
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: Saturday, Oct. 1
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 08:21:56 AM »
It's been a long time since I've posted! Today is rainy and gray - very appropriate for Oct. 1. I'm not really sure where September went! My "to do" list is laundry, make vegetable soup in the crock pot, vacuum the whole house, and clean the bathroom - all while watching college football.

Dinner tonight is soup, muffins, and fruit.

Have a great day!

Blessings,
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Saturday, Oct. 1
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 11:00:14 AM »
Good Morning Jennie! Good to see you!!

I am also watching football today. I have Carne Asada in one crockpot and Pinto beans in another (for refried beans) for dinner later. Probably will make nachos or make some oven baked fries and do Carne Asada Fries. We will eat during the late games.

Hope your teams win (unless they are playing mine!!) We are huge sports fans, but many of our teams are playing at the same time tonight. Michigan State, Central Michigan, Detroit Tigers, and Clemson. All at about the same time. Will just have to bounce around I guess.

I did a quick vacuum of the living/dining room. Hubby took two of the 3 window air conditioning units out, and will do the other one later this afternoon hopefully. 

Another cold rainy day here. Dreary, dreary, dreary. October has definitely arrived.
Not sure what else we might get to today. This weather sure isn't helpful with motivation!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25