Author Topic: Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2016  (Read 710 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2016
« on: December 27, 2016, 06:36:33 AM »
Good Morning!!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 06:48:31 AM »
Good Morning all who check in today!

We have a little bit of an eventful day ahead. 

Youngest son's girlfriend is coming up to visit.  We will give her the gift we got her, and then go to lunch together.  Middle son is back to work, so we will be missing him.

Hubs & I are going to see the Broadway production of "A Christmas Story The Musical" tonight.  Should be fun. 
Oldest son is meeting up with his group of HS friends. 

Not sure what youngest will be up to later with his gf. Not sure when she is headed back home. They are leaving TH to head to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl game. 

I have a little picking up to do around the house. Most of the gifts and boxes have been taken care of, so it's just some straggling things that need to be dealt with.

Yesterday we had way warm temps. Hubby & went for a nice walk. Today, not so much. The temps are dropping crazy, and last night the wind was wicked!  At least a lot of snow has melted. Maybe we will have a few days ahead that will allow us to get out and walk again.  Hopeful!!

Hope everyone has a great day! Take care! 
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2016
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 01:12:23 PM »
It was unusually nice yesterday! But today is back to cold and bitter. Back to work as well. Getting ready to ship all the kids off beginning on Sunday, then Monday and the last on Tuesday. Not liking that at all. They all have last things to do this week with friends so I won't be seeing them much. Then they need last minute stuff from the store and final packing. This whole Christmas has flown by so quickly and I didn't get enough. Life seems to be that way lately though.

I was thinking of making tacos for supper tonight but I believe everyone is leaving so maybe they should just eat leftovers tonight and tacos tomorrow night.

That's it for my update!

Alice

Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats