Author Topic: Monday, December 7, 2015  (Read 737 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, December 7, 2015
« on: December 07, 2015, 07:15:47 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, December 7, 2015
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 07:30:41 AM »
Back to reality. Levi had tourney in city this weekend. I got very little shopping done as my friends husband had an accident so I went and sat with her in waiting room while he was in surgery.  I will have to go to city this week to get things finished as it is just driving me nuts. I am ordering as much as I can as I can never find what I am looking for in city. I am heading to start servants before going out to chores then after lunch a truck comes to take old cows to sale tomorrow.  Ross and I both plan on hauling hay today so that will help. Allison has last game tonight in town. Then it is just traveling team. Got my cards picked up at SAMs club. I got 100 for $15. Great deal. I ordered stamps so those should be in mailbox today. Well better run.

Coffee time...
Janice

When I was in city I was so looking to Starbucks. The lines were so long... I guess it wasn't meant to be. Look at the $ I saved ha

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Monday, December 7, 2015
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 09:40:14 AM »
Good Morning Janice! Sounds like you have another full day ahead!

I have been MIA as of late!  Our lives have been absolutely out of control busy!  It has been difficult on me since I am a natural introvert, and hubby is a total extrovert with a very public profile job. I had made a conscious decision to be more "out there" with him this year, and have been.  I guess it is now taking a bit of a toll.  We have have been gone so so much.  I am so unprepared for the holidays.
I told my hubs that after this past weekend, I am out. I will have some at home time now. At least through December.  I feel like I did what I can do.  He started to get used to it, and I felt a little pushed here toward these past few weeks.

Usually I have mailed Christmas cards out, and have at least 85% of shopping and planning done by now. I ordered cards last night finally, and need to get a grip on shopping this week.  I just feel so out of control.  I guess I may have a control issue! Maybe something to work on for 2016!!  It has been getting to me so, that I have been having chest tightness/anxiety. Went to the Dr, and she did an EKG but said my heart looks good, so it must be stress.  Ummm, yeah.!!!  I will be doing a stress test soon to just confirm that all is okay.

Today I am headed up to my parents house for a short visit.  My Dad's birthday is tomorrow, and he starts chemo for bladder cancer tomorrow.  I knew I wouldn't be able to go sit with him tomorrow, so I am making a quick visit today.  Hubby is going with,and then will head to an event he needs to go to in a town nearby. 

I am going to take this evening to sit down and do all the planning I need to do for the the rest of the month.  I feel like if I have a plan, I can get some control back.  Or at least a feeling of control!  ;)

Hope everyone has a great day, and finds a way to accomplish everything you need to today!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25