Author Topic: Tuesday, August 5. 2014  (Read 984 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, August 5. 2014
« on: August 05, 2014, 05:24:37 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, August 5. 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 05:32:02 AM »
Appts in city and school shopping in city today. Groceries bill will be outrageous as trying to stock up but really just replinishing. I need to buy meat and usually we just get at locker plant; Obviously cows and pig are woth alot. But we need our meat. and dairy, I save almost $2 a gallon on milk when I buy in city. Bread is $4 a loaf in our town for the cheap bread!! ugh We probably will need to go again to get everything for school.  Yesterday a couple of friends stopped by for a quick visit. Nice to see everyone. Well need to check my list.

Have a great day
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 06:37:45 AM »
Good morning!

Janice - sounds like you have a busy day! 

I'm just sitting here having my coffee while thinking about what I need to be doing. ;D  I've fed and watered the animals and started a load of laundry.  I'll get that hung on the line as soon as the washer stops.  I still have peas to shell and blanch for the freezer.  Then I guess I need to pick more tomatoes and do something with them.  We have plenty canned whole and we're good on sauce, so not sure what I'll do with these. :-\

Supper tonight is taco salad.  I actually remembered to pull the meat from the freezer.  :) 

Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 06:59:07 AM »
Good Morning!

Janice: Enjoy that school shopping and time in the city!

Cheryl: Same here...just sitting, thinking about all of the things I could be doing ;)

I definitely need to sit and do some NSA work today, but my lower back/hip is killing me from sitting in this chair so long!  It's fine on the days I don't work, so I'm pretty sure that the chair is the culprit.  Add to that, I tried to do a yoga head stand last night, and while I did it successfully (yay!), I tweaked something in my neck coming back down the last time.  I'm just falling apart today  ;D.

Jean is home again today, but has just left to go into the next big town to get a few supplies to finish off the shed he's building.  I need to finish off the laundry, make the bed, vacuum the floors, and go over the bathrooms.  Dinner tonight is chicken curry in the Crock*Pot.

Have a wonderful day, ladies!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 09:40:18 AM »
Good morning ladies,
   We just got back from voting in our primary. We had several amendments to vote on that I hope people researched.  ???
   It is hot and humid here today, but supposed to be rain coming in tomorrow, then a cool down.
   I have 5- 3"blocks left on Hayley's quilt with just a bit of touch up quilting, then it is ready for the binding. I hope to make that this afternoon. Never got around to it yesterday.  :D I want to get it done so I can get it washed and packed in a huge gift bag. Then I can work on anything I want. LOL Of course, I have a niece and a nephew graduating high school next May. Really should get started on lap quilts for them. Lap quilts will seem like a breeze after moving this big queen size quilt around my lap. LOL  :o
   Kevin is going to help me in a bit to work on the rabbit hutch. Danny (who by the way is a boy) keeps crawling over the top of the partitions. He has already bred Copper and was with Penny this morning. So much for me deciding when I wanted to have babies. LOL I must get him stopped before time for them to deliver.  ::)
   Everyone have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Winona
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 09:42:01 AM by MoWin »
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie