Author Topic: Wednesday, August 6, 2014  (Read 793 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, August 6, 2014
« on: August 06, 2014, 09:31:44 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, August 6, 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 09:38:50 AM »
So most of the school supplies bought and appt south of way we are onto today. We had rain! Praise be to GOD! We are so blessed. We had an inch of desperately needed rain. I woke up in middle of night and couldn't fall asleep so I did sleep in and felt great.  I am fixin to make peach pies and use up peaches.  I need the stuff to make pie crusts as I forgot yesterday and need to pickup some grease to grease some bearings that Ross needs.  So got the usual laundry and dishes going.  Need to some bookwork today also. We may go tubing this weekend now that it rained so I want to make some cookies and stuff.  Better get going

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline Cheryl

Re: Wednesday, August 6, 2014
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 07:33:17 PM »
I've spent the day being lazy, hanging out with my youngest, two of my nieces, and my mother.  We went out for lunch at a local bbq restaurant and then just hung out for a bit.  After spending all day cleaning my kitchen yesterday, I was sore!  I had the hardest time sleeping last night.  I could not get comfortable. 

Tomorrow we'll officially start school.  I need to double check and make sure we're good to go.

Janice, I sure wish we could get some rain down here.  Everything is drying up and dusty.  Enjoy it for me!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn