Author Topic: Wednesday, February 12, 2014  (Read 1422 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, February 12, 2014
« on: February 12, 2014, 06:18:24 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, February 12, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 06:26:29 AM »
It has been just crazy busy with chores, ball games, wrestling, selling calves, accountant, etc.  Wanting it to slow down but hasnt yet. Today DD went to city with school for scrubs camp, DH will take kids in as it is doughnuts for dads. I will get going on chores as we have hay grinder coming today along with we want to grind our own grain so lots of shoveling but we had it done in town this year and it cost us alot so I can shovel. Hopefully some housework on the agenda today. Got books off to accountant but just bookwork I have to do today.  Better get kids going.

Off for more coffee will check in later

Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 08:54:33 AM »
Good morning ladies!

I just got done exercising and now I am sitting here catching up on Bering Sea Gold.  Thinking of having some coffee soon. 

Today is another busy day... school, swimming for Trev, youth group for Brandon, meeting this evening for the hubs.  I should figure out what we are having for dinner too.  Corn and potato chowder is on the menu but I need potatoes, LOL.  May run to the store real quick and get them or I may just change the menu.   ;D

Hope everyone has a great day!

Offline luv2bmom

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 08:59:35 AM »
Good morning, hi Janice and all who follow,

I've been deep dusting this morning, burning wood sure makes alot of it!  It's very cold but the sun is out.  Our hens haven't been out of the coop for days, I open the door to give them the option, at least they can see out! 

Tomorrow dh and I visit the Dr's to give blood work for our annual physical.  I dread going as i've put on weight from my last visit.  I guess i'll take any lecture on the chin, it's been a rough 14 months since our son died....i'll admit i've not denied myself sweets but I do realize it's time to get my weight in check....sigh

Hope you all have a good day!!  I've been reading The Long Winter!!!  ;)
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 10:09:27 AM »
Good morning ladies,

I have been cooking up a storm. Eating healthier, means more cooking instead of just grabbing something quick. LOL Worth is though. Yesterday I mixed up gluten free flour mix, made GF blueberry muffins, made GF corn bread, made tuna salad and deviled eggs with my leftover homemade mayonnaise. Today, I have brown rice cooking in my rice cooker. In a bit I will chop some broccoli, snow peas, mushrooms, onions, peppers, and carrots for a chicken stir fry. I have a big pork roast thawing. I will cook it in the crock pot tonight. Whew, should have a enough food cooked for a few days. LOL In fact, will probably shred most of the roast and freeze it.  ;)

It is 29*. Woohoo, it has been a long time since it has been that warm here. I hope it gets above freezing today so this snow pack can start melting. After seeing Lindsay's pictures of green stuff growing in her greenhouse, I am more anxious than ever to get into the garden.  :D

I am still working on my seed order. I really do need to get it sent or we may not have a lot to plant this spring. LOL I have some sweet potatoes sprouting. They were bought at the store, but I think I will try sticking them in a jar of water. It can't hurt and we might get all the plants we need.  ;)

Janice, Erica, Pixie, and all who follow have a wonderful day. Now I am off to chop some veggies.  ;)

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 10:29:08 AM »
Good Morning Everyone!
Made a banana frosted brownie recipe I saw on fb this morning and ate it with my coffee this morning it was very yummy. I guess I've been in a slump for a few months but I can feel myself slowly coming back. I thought to myself within 30 mins I was sitting down to breakfast cooked from scratch, I don't know why I have been trying to cut corners, I also have made hubby a fresh egg and ham mcmuffin thing every morning at 5am this week it takes like 5 mins. I have laundry sorted and folded for the kids to put away after school and will start this weekend sorting thru stuff and purging to put everything in storage so we can install carpet.
 My phone says it feels like 51 outside and it does feel nice love that it is finally warming up. State refund arrived in the bank today and I ordered a cloth divided wallet from A Time for Everything on fb and etsy, I cant wait til it arrives it will be so helpful in our new money journey and much prettier that my vanilla envelops lol. Have a great day everyone!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.