Author Topic: Mon. Feb. 17, 2014  (Read 1408 times)

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Mon. Feb. 17, 2014
« on: February 17, 2014, 08:23:12 AM »
Good morning ladies!
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: Mon. Feb. 17, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 08:34:20 AM »
I hope you all are having a good start to your week. I am drinking a cup of hot water with the juice of half a lemon added to it. I am not sure what this is supposed to do, but Dr. Oz recommends it. That first drink about turned my tongue wrong side out. LOL It isn't too bad now. LOL

We had just a tiny bit of snow last night, but it has already melted. It is 37*, but very windy. We are getting ready for March already, it seems.  :D

I actually have lots to do today.  ;D I need to sweep, wash dishes, scoop the litter box, cook up some food, wash and divide my fresh berries into smoothie size packages and freeze them and the list goes on.....  At least I shouldn't get bored today. LOL I also want to start back on my kick boxing. I really enjoyed it a couple of months ago. No time like the present to get back in the groove. All I need to do to get motivated to eat healthy is look at my hubby. He has lost almost 60 lbs by eliminating all processed foods from his diet. He is feeling so much better and has more energy than he has had in years. ;)

Well, as I said, no time like the present! I need to get busy. You all have a wonderful day. I'll check back later.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 12:54:02 PM »
Winona, that's amazing your husband has that much by just eliminating processed foods!  How long did it take him?  We're in the process of cutting out processed foods around here but my husband's having a harder time of it than any of us! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 03:41:45 PM »
I hope you all are having a good start to your week. I am drinking a cup of hot water with the juice of half a lemon added to it. I am not sure what this is supposed to do, but Dr. Oz recommends it. That first drink about turned my tongue wrong side out. LOL It isn't too bad now. LOL

We had just a tiny bit of snow last night, but it has already melted. It is 37*, but very windy. We are getting ready for March already, it seems.  :D

I actually have lots to do today.  ;D I need to sweep, wash dishes, scoop the litter box, cook up some food, wash and divide my fresh berries into smoothie size packages and freeze them and the list goes on.....  At least I shouldn't get bored today. LOL I also want to start back on my kick boxing. I really enjoyed it a couple of months ago. No time like the present to get back in the groove. All I need to do to get motivated to eat healthy is look at my hubby. He has lost almost 60 lbs by eliminating all processed foods from his diet. He is feeling so much better and has more energy than he has had in years. ;)

Well, as I said, no time like the present! I need to get busy. You all have a wonderful day. I'll check back later.

Blessings,
Winona

I've been doing the hot lemon water for a few weeks now, and Earl joined me starting a week or two back.  I don't watch Dr. Oz but it's supposed to be great for helping detox the liver as well as many other things.