Author Topic: Wednesday March 19, 2014  (Read 1326 times)

Offline bobbie78

Wednesday March 19, 2014
« on: March 19, 2014, 05:45:17 AM »
Morning, ladies. It's 7:30 here and I have been up all night. I've posted in the past about the tummy issues I've been having for over a month now. Well the past few days have been pain free, praise the Lord. However, I think I'm coming down with a sinus infection. The whole right side of my face hurts. I dont have the sniffles or anything. But my top teeth, cheek, eye, ear and right side of my nose are hurting. It is awful. I'm such a crybaby when it comes to any kind of pain anyways. I'm going to try to take a nap in a little bit. Today I need to do a few loads of laundry, clean my fridge out and sweep and mop the kitchen and bathrooms.  I ordered my Easter candy molds a little bit ago. I purchased a few molds at a thrift store for .99 each! I got online and found some others that will look great in the baskets I am making for the nieces and nephews.  I made Chad some last week with Hersheys white chocolate chips. He loves white chocolate.  He put his truck in the shop yesterday and today they are supposed to finish it. He is having straight pipes put on his exhaust. This is his classic truck he tinkers with. It's old but really nice. He loves it! Well ladies, have a wonderful day! I'm off to catch a nap hopefully! Dinner tonight is creamed chicken over egg noodles.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline Cheryl

Re: Wednesday March 19, 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 06:48:20 AM »
Good morning, Bobbie and everyone!

Today I hope to catch up on my laundry.  It has been cool and cloudy around here for the past few days and I'm ready for some sunshine!  I have so much to do I don't really know where to start...laundry, school with Emily, cleaning the kitchen & bathroom, sweeping the floors, dusting, and on and on.  I will get started soon but right now I want my coffee! ;D

Bobbie, I've been battling a sinus infection for a week now so I know how you feel.  I hope you get some relief soon and take it easy! 

My menu has been thrown off track while I've been sick so I'm not sure what's for supper tonight.  Probably something easy like hamburgers and oven fries.  It works for me!

Have a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 07:10:11 AM »
Morning Ladies!

Add me to the list of those tackling laundry today.  This is by far my worst homemaking task!  The washing and drying are OK, I just can't ever seem to get it folded and put away, and there are only two of us to manage ;D :-[.

Mom and I are also headed into the next big town over to hit Aldi and TJMaxx.  Our BFFs are coming down from NYC tomorrow afternoon and staying overnight, so I need to get a few food items for tomorrow night's dinner, and I'd also like to look at new sheets for the guest bed.  After we return I also need to do a little cleaning, paying particular attention to the guest room and bathroom that they will use.  Choir practice tonight, and then call it a day!

Dinner is buffalo chicken chowder in the Crock*Pot.

Have a wonderful day, ladies!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 11:08:26 AM »
Good morning ladies, (at least for a few more minutes LOL)

It is windy and cold here today. We had a bit of rain last night. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and 70*. I really hope they are right. I am just ready for it to get warm and stay warm.  ;D
   I did lots of Bible reading and praying yesterday. I am done complaining about paying Fern's funeral expenses. It will be hard, but God never promised us an easy life without struggles. I also realized something else. Not sure if I ever said this on here or not, but Fern was a big time hoarder in her home. I mean, she just had paths with boxes, etc. stacked to the ceiling in every room. She would not let us help her with any of that. Hoarding is a mental illness. I think she was much sicker than we realized for a long time. Once I realized that, it took some of the sting of the financial burden away.  :) So we will pay our half of her funeral expenses and be at peace afterwards, knowing we did right for Fern!  :)
   I may just get started on Hayley's quilt today. I have said that for several days, but today may just be the day. LOL It is way too cold to work outside, so why not spend the day, pressing, cutting, and sewing. Who knows, I may even get my quilting mojo back. LOL
   Bobbie, I hope you feel better soon. You know after reading your post, I am wondering about something that happened to me last night. My jaw, teeth, neck, cheek, and ear all started hurting on my left side. Now today, it is not hurting, but everything feels sore and kind of hot. I never even considered a sinus infection. Hmmm, hopefully my body whipped it, as I hope yours will do the same.  ;)
   Mandy, have fun with your mom and enjoy your company.
   Cheryl, I hope you feel better soon too. Hamburgers and oven fries are my stand by meals. LOL
   Everyone have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 10:29:45 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes, ladies. They sure are appreciated. Today was a flop for me. I took a nap after being up all night. But I didnt get much accomplished. I took it easy. Chad ate Subway for dinner.  I just snacked on pickles and olives. Yeah, what a dinner! I'm going to tidy up the kitchen real quick before bed. I still dont feel that well. Tomorrow is a new day. G'night ladies!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.