Author Topic: Thursday, March 20, 2014  (Read 1163 times)

Offline gaggleofseven

Thursday, March 20, 2014
« on: March 20, 2014, 06:08:47 AM »
Good morning!  :)
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Thursday, March 20, 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 07:45:06 AM »
Good morning, Jennie!

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 09:46:40 AM »
Good morning

In from outside chores for now. Working on laundry, dishes, Pinterest, ha etc.  I have lots that needs cleaned up around here so working on that. I will pickup Ds from school and others will come later. Hamburgers and homemade fries for supper. Usually t bone thrusdays since fish Fridays during lent but running down on steaks. Tomorrow I take Ds to orthodox appt and run errands in city.  Sounds expensive.  I will check back in later

Januce

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 12:39:04 PM »
Good afternoon ladies,

Spring has come in with beautiful weather for us. Supposed to be 70* today, but windy. I'll take it. I made a trip in to Oregon today to put a thank you in our local paper. I stopped in to visit Kevin's widowed aunt. She is doing well. Then visited another one of his aunts and uncles. They, too are doing well. I just wanted to check on them as they are all in their upper 70s.

I spent over an hour yesterday pressing fabric. I am ready to start cutting today. I need to get this quilt top cut out and sewed together as I will soon be busy in the garden.  ;D

I have little plants poking their heads through the potting soil.  :D So happy to see these. I pulled more sweet potato slips off this morning. We will soon be  cutting the potatoes. It is almost gardening weather. So excited.

You all have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie