Author Topic: Monday, March 31, 2014  (Read 1092 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, March 31, 2014
« on: March 31, 2014, 11:47:17 AM »
Good snowy morning!

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, March 31, 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 11:57:36 AM »
Where is everybody? Are you in a blizzard during calving also?  Ugh we didn't send kids to school as it is literally a blizzard and they are just calling off school at noon. Insane!  I took a pic but need to figure out how to get it on here.  Right now I am done with outside chores so tackling house work.   Went through Ds closet and got out a garbage sack of too small clothes. I also rounded up wrestling gear to sell.  I am making some progress, slow but sure.  I am heading next to dungeon in utility room where I am trying to organize.  It is Ross' birthday today so Allison is baking him a cake. I told her it was complicated but she wanted to do it. It is taking forever hope it turns out.  Laundry time again and ready to work on that room while I have some helpers.  We were busy all weekend getting ready for storm so not much inside time. 

Have a great day

Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 12:34:56 PM »
I am here, just trying to get back in the swing of things since spring break last week.  It is beautiful here today and I want to go outside!

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 12:52:17 PM »
Janice, Happy Birthday to Ross!

We have homeschool co-op on Mondays.  Just home and checking in but need to go get some things done.

Have a great day, all!

Catherine