Author Topic: Sunday April 6, 2014  (Read 1183 times)

Offline bobbie78

Sunday April 6, 2014
« on: April 06, 2014, 03:51:48 PM »
Good afternoon, ladies.
I'm betting you all have been busy like myself. I've been doing some spring cleaning. Plus, I had a birthday on Wednesday. My sister took me out to lunch for my bday. My mom made me a dinner. It was a good week.
This weekend, Chad took me shopping in Columbus. I tried to be frugal and only bought necessities. But Chad did purchase a few new outfits for me for my bday. Bless his heart.
I hope you all are well. We are having (finally) spring weather. Its going to rain this week though. But I do like rain showers and mild thunderstorms. Hope you all have a great week ahead!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline luv2bmom

Re: Sunday April 6, 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 03:55:14 PM »
Happy belated Birthday!!   What a great week you had and yay for the new outfits!!

Not to much going on around here, waiting on the weather to get pretty!  I have been doing some purging of the kitchen before the new counter tops and appliances come, it feels good!

Have a nice Sunday!
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 09:37:06 PM »
Happy Birthday, Bobbie!  Sounds like you had a pleasant day.

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 01:21:11 AM »
Thanks, Pixie and Catherine!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.