Author Topic: Wednesday, April 9, 2014  (Read 1044 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, April 9, 2014
« on: April 09, 2014, 03:25:10 PM »
Good Afternoon

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, April 9, 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 03:31:43 PM »
Where is everyone? I know we are all busy but just say HI I am doing ok or crazy or whatever. My excuse is I never remembered my password and didnt have time to click through to get it. We are busy with calving and clean up. Ross and I just loaded a trailer with wire to take to recycle and just get out of here. I am trying to clean up this area so we could build a new feedlot this summer.  Soemthing to work towards.  I am fixing to take some winter stuff or to storage shed and grab some things out of there I am trying to clean out. I just want everything cleaned up and it takes time. I want it done like yesterday! So I suppose I want to get it done before Ross gets home from picking up kids.Tomorrow I would like to go to Ashleys 1st track meet but it is quite away aways. I will go to support her though. Then friday the city for Allisons ortho appt leaving at 5AM ugh. Well let me hear from you people!!

Janice

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 04:38:25 PM »
Hi, I'm around but just so so busy. I haven't had an oven for about a week now but we made it so far. I hope it gets delivered tomorrow. In the mean time, we have grilled, ate two rotisserie chickens, made breakfast burritos in the electric frying pan, scrambled eggs in the electric frying pan, creamy chicken soup in the crockpot and today was a rice dish in the electric frying pan. We've been eating just fine. Oh, and we had Subway sandwiches last night but I had such a stomach ache after that and I tasted it for hours afterward. I won't do that again.

We have had a couple of nice days, cool, but nice. We got a lot of the dead junk trimmed out of the flower beds and rakes some leaves that blew into our yard and raked some dead grass. We shoveled some big snow piles to spread them out so the sun could melt them and that was successful. I did some house cleaning to pick up some dust bunnies on our faux wood laminate floor, wiped down our bedroom and my 17 yo daughter gave her room a good spring cleaning. Along with working outside the home 40 hours per week that leaves me exhausted at bedtime. Whew! Not anything like Janice's work but hey, we do what we have to do. 

I've been feeling a bit better after having some dizzy spells last week. ONce in a while, I still the dizzyness but I just focus on something and hold it for a while and that pretty much helps it go away. Not sure what it is but at least I can walk a straight line!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 05:36:24 PM »
I check in now and then but hadn't seen anything posted lately.  Busy here as well.  This was our last week for co-op and we have the program coming up on Monday.  Hiking whenever I can, plus getting schoolwork done with the 3 little ones who need hands-on attention plus their read-alouds.  We also started soccer practice for all five kids this week.  Dog is sick again so I've been cleaning up messes and doing extra laundry.

Supposed to be 90 tomorrow.  Where did our lovely winter go?

Catherine