Author Topic: Sunday, April 13, 2014  (Read 906 times)

Offline gaggleofseven

Sunday, April 13, 2014
« on: April 13, 2014, 07:55:09 AM »
Good morning! It's sunny so far tho I think there is rain moving in. Not much on the agenda today, just tidy the kitchen and put something in the crock pot for dinner. I'd like to start a sewing project of some sort if I get any inspiration. Have a great day!

Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Sunday, April 13, 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 08:03:34 AM »
Good morning, Jennie, and all to follow!

Sitting here having some breakfast of a scrambled egg and now some Cheesecake Berry Crunch.  Good stuff.

I put Sunday dinner in the crockpot last night, Crockpot Pork Carnitas with pinto beans, and it's smelling so good.  Should be ready to serve right after church.

Today:  morning service, lunch, and probably some coffee and planning time at ABC.  Tomorrow is our last day of homeschool co-op:  the program.  Will be glad to be done for awhile.  :)  Trying to figure out exactly what we are doing next fall.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Catherine

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: Sunday, April 13, 2014
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 09:01:47 AM »
Good morning ladies,

It is windy and cloudy here, but not cold, 67*.  ;D We had a thunderstorm last night but got very little rain. I sure hope we are not going to have another drought this summer. Sure haven't gotten the rain like we normally do in April.  :( We have a chance of rain all day, so praying we get some. Then it is supposed to get cold again.  :'( May even see some snow tomorrow. NO! Say it ain't so! At least we don't have a lot of garden up, so things should be ok.

Yesterday was a windy, but beautiful day. We had lots of sunshine and 83*.  I even hung my hummingbird feeder yesterday, but haven't seen any yet. I hope it doesn't freeze tonight.  ???

Carolyn is 36 today. Wow! How did that happen? :o Kevin and I were talking this morning and it feels like just yesterday that we were that age. Now our oldest is 36.

I hurt my hand Friday, so have not even been able to quilt, but it is getting better. Why is it every time you hurt a hand, it is your dominant hand? LOL I can do some things with my left hand, but not quilt. LOL I couldn't even type on Friday, so I am definitely improving. I want to finish quilting Joan's wall quilt, so I have to get it healed. I think I pulled something in the middle finger. When I would try to use that finger in picking something up, etc., pain would shoot all the way up to my elbow.  :o Always something, it seems. LOL

Well, we did it Friday. I unplugged the microwave and took it out of the house. We had talked about it for a while. We have read too many disturbing things about microwaved food. So we are not going to use it any more. Our kids think we are a little crazy. Maybe we are, but we are doing everything that we can to stay healthy.  ;)

You all have a wonderful Sunday!

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie