Author Topic: Friday, October 9, 2015  (Read 802 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, October 9, 2015
« on: October 09, 2015, 08:19:34 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, October 9, 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 08:26:08 AM »
Back in from doing some calf chores. Getting ready to preg check some heifers. Vet comes at 10.  Lane has football game in a neighboring town on their new football field tonight. I am fixing to make some cream cheese frosting for 2 pans of banana bars. Will put some in freezer.  Got laundry going but need to do some dishes by hand till I figure out how to get seal on dishwasher fixed. I tried to order a new one but don't see it on the parts number thing. Ross made some delicious sausage and gravy this morning. yum I need to cook up the rest of the sausage or put it in smaller packages as it comes in a 5lb roll from allisons pantry. They also have the best bacon and cheap. Better run. I need to go get vaccines ready.

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Friday, October 9, 2015
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 09:10:23 AM »
Good morning.

Today's going to be a very busy day.  Today's the second-to-last day of my grocery store's case lot sale, but I have a busy day tomorrow too so I'd like to get over there and buy the food I need. 

Most of today will be spent doing laundry and preparing for a Relief Society (church ladies' group) activity tomorrow.  I have some decorations to gather, a few to make, and food to cook.  Our theme is Welcome to Oz (Wizard of Oz theme) and our workshops will be on serving and fellowshipping each other with our Hearts, Minds and Courage.  Should be fun.

Tonight I'm meeting with some other ladies to set up for tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning both of my boys have their last soccer games, as well as team pictures.  Then as soon as that is done, I will run home and take a quick shower and pick up food then go to church.  After that we have cleanup.  Tomorrow night is a fundraiser for my son's friend's brother, who is on a mission in Chile.  We'll get our pumpkins and have some fun.

Gotta get going.  Have a great weekend!

Merilee