The Craft Room > Christmas Club

WHAT??

<< < (4/4)

Anne Ofalamo:
I am so excited about Christmas. My precious DiL asked if they (son and her) can stay the night and have a Christmas morning.  Her family is a bit different than ours in celebrating (her mom is one of my bestest friends), and she wants a traditional open presents fun Christmas morning. We always have pj's for Christmas eve and a fun snack...so I am making matching pjs starting next week for the whole gang! woo hoo I can't wait to hang her stocking. She has never had one!

shedrinkzcoffee:

--- Quote from: Anne Ofalamo on August 31, 2015, 09:21:14 AM ---I am so excited about Christmas. My precious DiL asked if they (son and her) can stay the night and have a Christmas morning.  Her family is a bit different than ours in celebrating (her mom is one of my bestest friends), and she wants a traditional open presents fun Christmas morning. We always have pj's for Christmas eve and a fun snack...so I am making matching pjs starting next week for the whole gang! woo hoo I can't wait to hang her stocking. She has never had one!

--- End quote ---

Share a picture of the stocking when its done  :D

MissMandy:
Oh Anne, how fun!!  What a great experience it sounds like this will be, getting to create a 'traditional' Christmas morning for someone :)

Mandy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version