Author Topic: Monday, December 29, 2014  (Read 1010 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, December 29, 2014
« on: December 29, 2014, 07:37:57 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, December 29, 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 07:55:14 AM »
Woke to snow again this morning.  Enjoying not having to go out for chores with kids home on vacation.  I plan on catching up on laundry, dishes, straightening from being gone this weekend. My major plan of the day is working on bookwork. Allison and Ashley have practice today at 4. They need to drop off a tire for her car to get fixed.  Lots I want to get done we will see how day goes.  Allisons team had great games won their 1st 2 games. The last game we lost by 1 point in double overtime then it went to sudden death.  The clock keepers were talking and not running clock when we were ahead with 13 seconds to go.  The clock keepers were from other team.  We should have won. Oh well.  They played their hearts out.  Better get people moving

Coffee time
Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 08:55:20 AM »
Good morning Janice and all who follow  ;)

Its chilly here this morning.  Frost on the ground and the hubs had to scrap the windows on his car when he left.  Not as cold as many of you have and warmer then we are used to though.  Its 29* now and I think the high will be 48* today.

Today, we are back to a bit of a normal routine, other than no school.  The hubs is back to work, Trev has swim team practice and I'll be working out at the gym.  So looking forward to it!  My body is screaming for some good exercise.  Then its a quiet night at home.  I'll be thinking of goals for the New Year today too.

Dinner tonight will be green chile in the crockpot.

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 09:30:38 AM »
Good morning girls!

Well, today has been a bit different than usual.  About 11 last night the power in our area went out with no storm or anything. ??? ???  By the time hubby got the generators going and everything settled, it came back on.  We were up late and everyone is sleeping in, except poor Daddy.  This morning we got our older washing machine repaired under warranty.  The rubberized part around the drum was cracked and it was causing it to leak out the front.  That's done.  Now in about an hour or so another repairman is showing up to fix my "extra" dishwasher under warranty.  It has been down for a while, but hubby couldn't find receipt for it until recently.  I call it my "extra" dishwasher because it takes 2 to run everything here and that is with using paper plates part of the time.  Hubby installed the third one to make things a bit quicker at meal cleanup and to maybe get rid of the paper plates all together.  I won't know what to do not having dishes stacked on the counter waiting to go in a dishwasher! :)

Today will be an easy day around here.  Kids will be playing with Christmas stuff I am sure and I will use that time to clean and catch up on things I normally don't have time to do.  Gonna put on something Netflix for Seth and Gabby.  They are up, but still tired from being up late.  On the plus side, last night's power outage let us know to buy more flashlights and I need several standing lamps. ;) :)

Have a good day.
Lindsay

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 11:18:29 AM »
Thank you for the wonderful Christmas card Janice, such a wonderful family pic! Ollie loves the card too he has stolen it showing everyone his new friends, he has even given you all new names lol.hes one happy boy.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline wrancher

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 02:47:29 PM »
Glad you enjoyed it.  What a failure on delivery time!  I was so proud of myself getting cards done early this year. So my 1st attempt at mailing your card came back as I put my city state and zip code. OMG So fixed it then it got shuffled from pile to pile and not in mailbox. I couldnt win for losing!  He is such a cutie! To fun!!

I also enjoyed my Christmas card from Erica. Kinda fun to do.

Janice