Author Topic: Monday, February 2, 2015  (Read 712 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, February 2, 2015
« on: February 02, 2015, 07:06:41 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, February 2, 2015
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 07:22:21 AM »
Not much new here.  Renters moved in over the weekend and wasn't even sure they were coming.  I still need to meet up with them. Sick kids home today.  Allison has croup and Levi bad cold. I will head out in a few minutes to do cow chores.  Shouldn't take too long.  I need to work on bookwork today.  Hope to catch up on some house cleaning today. 

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 09:54:13 AM »
Good morning.

It's snowing/sleeting off and on here today and the wind is up.  I've been busy in the kitchen all morning and getting Emily to doing her school work.  So far I've made 2 gallons of tea, washed and cut up all the veggies for tonight's salad, made the dressing, and cooked the meat.  I've unloaded the dishwasher and put away the clean dishes and reloaded the ones from earlier today.  I've swept the living room and kitchen, and brought in enough wood to last a few hours.  I still need to put away the laundry I have folded and do a little more housework.  After that, who knows?  Maybe a little menu planning, but that should be interesting because we only have 3 pounds of ground beef, some chicken, and bacon in the freezer as far as meat goes but tons of vegetables.

Hope you all have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Linda

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 09:59:18 AM »
Janice- Hope Allison and Levi feel better soon..  Stay warm out there doing the chores.

Good morning, we have had snow,sleet, rain and wind all weekend, 60 tomorrow, snow wednesday and in the 70's on Saturday... that is just nuts...told Gary i just get over my headache from one change and we have another.. God sure does have a sense of humor when it comes to weather this last year and so far this one.
 Today i need to put up my laundry,get my house vaccumed and  try to find my cabbage seeds.. would like to get those started at some point this week... I am going to plant them in containers this year and cover them with wedding fabric of some sort. That really helps to keep the moths out.. along with the DE.
Tonight for dinner we are having Sonic footlongs... they are 1/2 priced due to groundhog day... let me tell ya that Gary is thrilled..lol
Have a most wonderful day.

Offline Linda

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 10:00:12 AM »
Hi Cheryl... hope you stay nice and warm today...

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 10:39:41 AM »
Hello everyone. Today is crazy here in my neck of the woods. I had an early morning appointment and I was up all night because I couldnt sleep. So Chad drove me to the appt. and it was snowing when we left mixed with sleet. The weather man said it would be out of here in no time. Well that was at 7 am and its now 12:26 pm. We had a slippery ride home. Thankful we made it back OK. Linda, this weather is something isnt it?!  We havent had any 70's like you have yet this year, but its been hit and miss with this snow stuff. Over the weekend we were expecting a foot of snow. The weather guy had people up in arms rushing to the stores, clearing the shelves. He was pretty sure we were going to get hit hard. Well, we didnt. We didnt even get an inch! I am thankful he was wrong. And I know only God knows the real weather...but grrr. Maybe I'm just cranky cause I havent had sleep. Lol.

I'm trying to stay awake til this evening, so I can get a good night's rest and wake at a decent hour tomorrow.  Cheryl, I'm tired just reading what all you have done today already.

I posted in the prayer section a while back about going through a serious bout of depression. I just wanted to let you know that I am back in counseling.  Its still rough at times, but I pray it gets better.

Well, I am going to go find something to occupy myself with.  Perhaps laundry or dishes.....

Janice, I hope Allison and Levi feel better soon! My niece was awfully sick last week. But I am happy to say she is back in school today.  You ladies have a nice day.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.