Author Topic: Wednesday, March 11, 2015  (Read 865 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, March 11, 2015
« on: March 11, 2015, 06:52:57 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, March 11, 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 06:58:57 AM »
Not really sure why I am posting.  My day is almost ditto of yesterday. Weather is gorgeous. We should have more time at home as we don't sell today.  I want to get some clean up outside projects done and hopefully work on garage.  I also have soon things to list on Craigslist.  I have more plans than time I think.  First thing this morning I wil run into town and run a few errands.

Coffee time....
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 08:23:43 AM »
Good morning!

I'm about to go get ready to go do grocery shopping.  Alex wanted to go and we have to be back by 11 for the twins so I'm off and running!

After we get back from that, I'll put away the food, clean the kitchen and do all the stuff I didn't do yesterday.  I ended up having a really lazy day yesterday so I've got to catch up today!

Have a great day!
Merilee

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 11:53:46 AM »
Good morning!

Its overcast here today and kind of rainy today.  Not much happening until we go to the gym this afternoon. 

Got Trev entered in the 14 and under Junior Olympics that are in a couple weeks and I'm making yogurt for the first time.  The milk is cooling now.  Hope it turns out.  Trevor has swim practice and I'll work out today then they both have youth groups this evening.  The hubs and I will grocery shop while they are at their groups.  The fridge is getting low so we will have to stock up on some things.

Hope you all have a great day.

Offline Rooney

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 12:05:40 PM »
Hi girls!

The last couple of days the fog has been so thick that you can only see about 20 feet away from the house. Weird, like in the Scooby-doo cartoons with fog so thick you could cut it.  It just now lifted since Monday night!

Well. I had a very productive day yesterday.  First off, had a very good day of school with everyone.  Teaching my 5th to read and she is really getting it.  Also got all the kids hair cut like I had planned.  Got all hubby's office clothes ironed through next week plus my usual 6 loads of laundry.  Got my silverware drawer cleaned out, the silverware separator needed to be washed and rewashed everything in drawer and put away.  Didn't plan to do that, but one of the kids put some spoons away that looked dirty still. :P  I probably won't get as much extra done today. 

A couple of years ago hubby bought and installed a program called Print Artist on my computer.  It is where you can make your own greeting cards, photo cards and about anything else you can think of.  I have been teaching myself how to use the program over the last 4 or 5 days.  It is so neat! :)  I not only have all but the picture plugged into a photo card I am sending out soon, but have designed this years Christmas card and made my mom's birthday card for this week.  It is too fun to use! :)

Well, the kids lunch is about ready to serve, so gotta get.

Hey, has anyone heard from some of the one's that haven't been on here in a while?  Was wondering about Cathie because I think she may be in the area that got about 4 feet of snow in a month and a half.  Miss her sense of humor! 

Have a good day all!

Blessings,
Lindsay