Author Topic: Friday, August 14, 2015  (Read 1008 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, August 14, 2015
« on: August 14, 2015, 06:30:12 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, August 14, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 06:41:17 AM »
Gonna be another hot one today but tomorrow will be worse. We were up at 4:30 to get calves worked. Lane will help gather then head to football practice.  He was pretty sore yesterday after the 1st day.  They should be done working by noon. I will haul some hay and the guy to bring creep feed is suppose to be coming and I have to show him where to go.  On 2nd load of laundry and fixin to load dishwasher. Need a quick straighten up of house and would like to have kids clean garage tonight. I am planning on taking kids shopping tomorrow for school. We also need to mow yard. Thank heavens we are catching some rains here and there.  Well better pay some bills...

Coffee time
Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: Friday, August 14, 2015
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 11:08:49 AM »
Good morning.

I just got some laundry going and I am having some coffee before my next task.  I planned on going to the gym this morning but didn't get up in time to get to the class that I wanted to so I am making it an at home day and the hubs and I will go to the gym together tomorrow morning. 

Today's list of things to do includes;
*laundry
*vacuuming
*cleaning the kitchen
*canning tomatoes
*mopping kitchen floor

Dinner tonight is something in the crockpot.  Figuring that out should be the next thing that I do.