Author Topic: Wednesday, April 27, 2016  (Read 768 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, April 27, 2016
« on: April 27, 2016, 06:40:27 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, April 27, 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 06:52:20 AM »
Another rainy cold day.  I wish I could say I would be inside all day ha.  On tap today is a little bookwork, straighten house and usual chores.  I need to at least do some clean out of walk in cooler as I will pickup chicks in city on Friday and need to know what I need. I will run some errands in town today to pay taxes, get feed for chicks and calves, etc. I want to get Ashley and Lane started with their checking accounts so will get those set up. I have been working on baking bread.  I think I finally found a recipe.  Need to plan out supper. 

Coffee time
Janice

Offline Cheryl

Re: Wednesday, April 27, 2016
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 07:26:13 AM »
Good morning.

It's starting to feel like summer around here with temperatures in the 80s.  I was hoping to go another month without needing the air conditioner, but the house feels hot and stuffy at night.  I already have trouble sleeping and being hot doesn't help.

Today I plan on doing a little work in the house- the usual straightening up, dusting, sweeping, etc.  I have been continuing with the decluttering and gave a bag of clothes to my oldest daughter to put in the yard sale she's having this weekend.  After housework I want to make a batch of crackers.  I've never tried it, but the recipe looks easy enough.  Hopefully they'll turn out ok.  I will be making bbq sauce and steak sauce too. 

I think we'll have leftovers for supper, along with a salad.  Sounds good to me for a warm day. 
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn