Author Topic: Tuesday, May 27, 2014  (Read 1072 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, May 27, 2014
« on: May 27, 2014, 06:47:36 AM »
Good Morning

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Tuesday, May 27, 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 07:40:37 AM »
Good morning, Janice and all after,

Just had my coffee and breakfast (cheesecake berry crunch, mmm).  Had a bad headache come on in the night so I'm moving slow.  We have had some major storm fronts move through, plus lots of pollen, plus PMS, so the combo isn't good at the moment, lol.  Hopefully, my coffee will help and quickly!

Today is the last day of soccer, yippee!  If we don't get rained out, that is.  Mallory's team and Maddy's team both have games this afternoon, overlapping slightly.  Fortunately, the fields are situated in such a way that theirs are parallel to each other and I can cheer them both by turning back and forth, lol.

We are busy around here getting ready for the first two kids to head to camp week after next.  Morgan and Mallory will attend the same week and have 3 theme nights:  Medieval, favorite warrior/hero, and color night.  They have things at camp for the color night but we need to send whatever they will need for the other two.  We've got medieval planned and in progress but need to work on the hero/warrior costumes.

Dinner tonight is tacos (ground beef mixed with cooked lentils as I'm trying to stretch what's left in the freezer till our beef is ready in July) and homemade queso with chips.  Quick and easy after soccer.

Have a great day!
Catherine

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, May 27, 2014
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 09:11:41 AM »
Sorry too many distractions. We will see how far I get. Today is moving cows to summer pasture. I have laundry and dishes going and fixing to make some scalloped potatoes for lunch. It is hot so I am going to try the trick some of you use and use my electic roaster on deck. The only problem I see is the animals. I am wanting to put it in a pan and then set in roaster. Experimenting but I dont want to heat up house. My tiller is broke so until Ross welds it I cant get my garden in. I have to plant strawberries and raspberry plants today! I did a ton of mowing yesterday so I can kinda catch up on some other things. There are so many projects to do for summer. I need to make a list so I can see some things getting crossed off. ha I need to pickup planter from cemetery and stuff from MIls and my moms. My mom just bought my dad one of those theatre style popcorn makers at christmas and I think she only used it 2x and is already giving it to us. She is a crazy lady. We helped my folks on Sunday with a major landscaping job and got that finished for them. So we all thought great we have that done. Now the long line of shrubs are dying and need pulled. I need to get my glasses fixed today as a lens popped out and they are in town today.

Off for my coffee fix

Janice