Author Topic: Monday, September 22, 2014  (Read 1143 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, September 22, 2014
« on: September 22, 2014, 07:47:10 AM »
Good Morning! ;)

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, September 22, 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 07:59:18 AM »
Boy it has just been beautiful this weekend and I think this week. More haying and canning is involved.  We dont have football till Saturday although it is homecoming this week at school. I am doing the usual morning routine of laundry, dishes, straightening up and some bookwork before I go out. The humidity is 77% way to high for baling and cutting if I could. My tractor that I use to cut with is hooked up to auger for combiners to combine safflower. Still too much moisture and they were leaving a ton of seed on the ground. Hopefully getting those things fixed. Ross is planting wheat for neighbor who in turn will cut our silage around Thrusday or so.  I want the girls to make cookies when they get home from school for the people packing silage. Everyone is back at school so hopefully this sickness thing is over.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: Monday, September 22, 2014
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 08:36:18 AM »
Good morning Janice and all who follow,
   It was quite cool here this morning. It was in the upper 40s, but is now in the mid 60s. So it looks to be a nice day. Kevin is out looking for work. I am piddling on the computer and will go in to work later. We received word that, Carolyn, our boss, is going to try to come in a few hours this week. She will have to stay off her feet, but will probably want to catch up on book work and get the October schedules done. I hope she doesn't overdo it.
   I worked up the rest of our peppers yesterday while Kevin got the mowing finished. We are hoping this is the last mowing this year, so we can get things winterized. I also got a flimsy out and some fabric to make the backing. I have so much fabric, but still have trouble finding big enough pieces for backings. I will piece some pinks and greens for the back of a rather large baby quilt. It is about 44"X60". I took a panel I had and added blocks around it. So I have it ready to start piecing the back, but really need to be in the mood for that.  :D
   I guess that is it for me. You all have a great day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie