Author Topic: Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017  (Read 808 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017
« on: February 16, 2017, 06:35:03 AM »
Good Morning to all who venture in today!

Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 06:43:09 AM »
Hello Ladies!

Hope everyone is up and around, and ready for their day!  I have a long list of to do's.

Mostly prep and packing for my trip.  Leaving early tomorrow, and will be back Wednesday evening. 

I need to do laundry so I have what I need, and hubs has what he will need while I'm gone.  I have the first load in the washer already.  Only need to do one other load it looks like, so that is a relatively small job for the day.

I have to figure out what clothes I am going to take with.  That may be a little more time consuming.   ;)

I also have to gather the extra things I am taking to my SC son. I have some frames that they might use for wedding reception decor, so I am taking those for them.  Also a few things he couldn't fit in his suitcase to take back the last time he was here.  Small things, but I want to get them to him. 
So, just a lot of gathering and packing.

Need to get a car wash, and vacuum a little, as well as get it all gassed up so I don't have to take time to do that in the morning. 

Not much else will get done around here I guess.

We went to see Manchester by the Sea yesterday.  I was disappointed in it really.  Really long movie with not much of an emotional pay off in the end.  I would recommend seeing Hidden Figures or even La La Land long before this one.  It was an interesting story overall, but just never came to satisfying conclusions.  But, we did go out for tacos after, so there's that! All was not lost!  LOL!!

Hope everyone has a great day!  Enjoy!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 09:02:01 AM »
Good morning!

Yesterday was another really productive day.  The broken water valve/pipe got fixed (not by me, though. :)).  It's nice to have that done.  Now we can start the next phase of the yard project which is to figure out where we're going to put things in the backyard.  I want to take out the swing set since I want that spot for the garden.  Alex and Nathan are still young enough to enjoy a play set so I want to get a nicer one (one that's more than just swings) so we need to figure out where that will go.  We also want a fire pit.  Once we figure out where everything will go, we can then measure for sod and get a bid. There are sections of the fences that need to be fixed, which I think can be done soon.  Just waiting for the weather to warm up a little more.  It's beautiful and sunny right now but also a little chilly.

Anyway, back to yesterday.  I got most of the boxes/bins/baskets sorted and things put away.  Just a few more that needs to be done.  So I'll get that done today.  I never did get to the clothes beyond finishing the last two loads of laundry so I'll work on that today too.  I hope to get things done enough that I can vacuum through the house. 

I've got a list of other, smaller jobs that need to be done so I'll work on that here and there.

Not sure what dinner is tonight.  I should probably tweak the menu a little.  It'll be something simple because Nathan has soccer practice tonight.

Pam--so fun that you get to take a trip.  Have a good time and safe travels!

Steven and I saw Hidden Figures last weekend.  Great movie.  I highly recommend it! 

Merilee