The Hearth > Managing a Household

Blog post by an experienced homemaker

<< < (3/3)

auntotiti:
Thanks for the link!
Looks full of great ideas.

Sandlappersue:
Oooohhh Beth! I have said what you're expressing so many times the past few years. Yes, the younger years are soooo much easier than the older years. My older ones haven't really given me any trouble but it's mainly worrying over things that haven't even came to pass and probably won't ever come to pass. It's always the "what ifs" that are hard.... the worrying over them making the right decisions and being happy in life...their living a good life for the Lord and staying safe. It's so hard. I do hope to find that peace one day but, my land, our youngest is five~! There's so much to get through first. I see new lines appearing on my face daily. I tell ya, my face is going to be a road map before it's over!

greyhoundgirl:
Ooh, just seeing this!  I used to read her blog years ago and didn't realize she is blogging again.  Thanks for sharing!

I would have to say I think the younger years are more physically tiring and the older ones more mentally tiring (and sometimes physically in the sense of having to run them around more).  :P  So it evens out over the long haul.  :)

fishermanwife:
I love the idea of knowing how much your family consumes in food, household and personal items in a year I cant wait to start tracking next year! I could easily guess but with the 2 youngest eating more as they get bigger and the oldest 2 wearing deodorant now and shaving in a few years. I would love to pick up a years worth of stuff when an item goes on sale. There was coupons for free razors in the paper a while back and while I don't use that brand Im hoping they will be ok for daughter to use in a few years to start out with, I couldn't pass up free lol think I got around 100 in a box in the bathroom now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version