Author Topic: Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017  (Read 733 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017
« on: February 07, 2017, 06:03:16 AM »
Good Tuesday Morning Friends!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 06:21:15 AM »
Happy Tuesday Ladies.

Hope everyone is off to a good start.  We are getting freezing drizzle here.  Hopefully it will settle down in a bit.  I guess we are expecting rain a good part of the day.  We don't have a ton of snow, but maybe it will be gone with all of this rain.

I got my son's taxes done last night.  It didn't really take that long to do.  It is more a hassle getting into the website than anything else.  But, it's done.  So, cross that off my project list.  Of course I still need to do ours, but I will get to that later. 

Today I need to clean bathrooms that I didn't get to yesterday. 

I did get out and walk yesterday afternoon.  It felt so good to get some fresh air and vitamin D!  My car temp gauge said it was 40*, but the thermometer that I walked past was reading 45*.  Either way, that is really warm for Feb. here.  I soaked it in while I could.  And today, rain/sleet.   :(  I was hopeful that I would be able to get out there again today, but I don't think that is in the cards.

Other than bathrooms, I need to do some research for hubs and work on listing all of the upcoming events across the state.  I keep a running list that he uses for work, so I need to update that regularly.  Summer concert announcements are coming out regularly now, so I need to keep on top of it.

I need to make a decision on what dinner will be as well.  I usually do soup on Tuesdays, so that narrows down my thought process.  It is a good day for some kind of soup since it seems it will be raining and dreary all day.  Maybe chili.  I guess I will take some time and think that through once I get off of here.

Not too much else happening in my world.  Hope all of you have a nice day!
Enjoy the sun if you get a chance to see it!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25