The Hearth > Managing a Household

Sat. Sept 14th

<< < (2/2)

Leahsgarden:

--- Quote from: MoWin on September 14, 2013, 06:54:01 AM --- If any of you want to save anything from the old board, you just have a couple of days left. Crystal said she was shutting it down on the 15th. That is tomorrow.

Everyone have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona

--- End quote ---

I just finished doing that! Mostly, I wanted to save some of my longer posts, and there was a couple threads that were worth saving. It was definitely a trip down memory lane. Ahh, the leisure time I had pre-kids. ;)

I woke up at 4:30 this morning, so annoying!! I think it's because I forgot to put lavender essential oil on myself before bed. I stayed in bed until 7am, and then it was barely light enough to write in my journal. Jotted down 3 pages. Went back to bed for about 20 minutes before I had to get ready for the boys swim.

Logan was acting oddly passive during swim class, but I think it's because his molars are coming in. Both of the top ones have broken skin, and he's got a super swollen bottom molar. If I didn't know any better, I would almost think it was an infected pocket. I applied Roman chamomile essential oil to ease his pain. Doesn't taste fabulous, but it has faithfully worked on both boys. And it doesn't hurt that it's a calming oil, so putting it on before bed usually means they're out like a light. :)

I finally crashed at 12:30 and slept until 3. Ran to the store to get some chocolate chips and eggs. Chris was in the mood for chocolate chip pancakes. Not my thing, but I think the boys will be happy with "fast food" around the house.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version