Author Topic: Friday, October 2,2015  (Read 727 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, October 2,2015
« on: October 02, 2015, 06:55:20 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, October 2,2015
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 07:05:31 AM »
Fixin to head out for the day.  2 of the kids have orthodontist appointments in the city. We will make an egg delivery and stock up. I cant wait to get my glasses adjusted they are making a mark on my nose. This gets to be the time of year when we dont get to the city very often and when the weather is bad we need stuff on hand. Lane has a home football game tonight so we will be home for that. Actually we will have to come to the house to unload everything first. We got a load of calves in last night that we will feed for a guy. This is a super busy time of year. I enjoy it though. Next week we will be pouring cement for more bunkline. I think they will deliver more gravel today. It gets to be an expensive time of year too. HA I will get servants loaded before we head out but that will be about all we get done house wise.  I will have to play catch up this weekend. 

Have a great day
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Friday, October 2,2015
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 07:36:31 AM »
Good morning!

No school today!  That means no football practice, no play practice, nothing!  I haven't got anything scheduled except for an appointment at 3:30 with a woman from church who is coming here.  And taking my teens to the football game tonight (home game).

Tomorrow and Sunday is the LDS Church's General Conference.  It's a very spiritually uplifting weekend.  So today I will be preparing for that by making sure the family room is cleaned up (we watch it on TV) and doing some advance food preparation.

Alex's birthday is on Monday (he'll be 7) so I would like to buy his presents today too.

Still got that silly cold so I'll probably have to rest at some point today.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Merilee