Author Topic: October 3, 2015  (Read 918 times)

Offline Rooney

October 3, 2015
« on: October 03, 2015, 11:02:44 AM »
Hi girls!

I really miss having time each day to sit down for a few minutes and "talk" with all of you, but I have been keeping up with your days.  Been really busy and just enjoying Gracie.  Got lots to do today.  Have to catch up on laundry.  One of my dryers has been down for quite a while and we can't seem to locate the warranty...not good. :P  Need to get some chicken precooked for the next few days and get the fridges cleaned out for Monday's food order.  Hubby went to run some errands and get the stuff to finish the kids downstairs bathroom.  He will get that job finished today.  We would have gone with him, but I wanted to get all chores done so we could do a fun outing tomorrow if we want.  Supposed to be so pretty here all week, starting with tomorrow. Guess that is about it for me.  I seem to be more even boring than usual lately. 

Offline Anne Ofalamo

• ~never lose your JOY
    • anne of alamo blog
Re: October 3, 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 02:46:20 PM »
hey hey to you! Cloudy and chance of rain here in the high desert. I am blogging, trying in vain to at least. Forgot how to upload and do somethings, so relearning actually.  Have bills all done, kids are all at something, so house is quiet.  Think I will sit and finish the baby bootie (oh my goodness, what fun they are to make) and listen to book off my phone.
Hope all is well and healthy!
married 25 years
7kids
boys; 19(married), 17, 10, 8, and 7
twin girls 16
2 dogs
blogging our life here

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 03:31:04 PM »
Good evening!  It's turned cool and rainy down here, and I wasn't quite ready for it.  I prefer warm and rainy.  Since it's not such a good day to be outside I decided to deep clean my bedroom.  This has turned out to be an all day job and I'm ready to be done!  I'm getting rid of a lot of books, clothes, and other things I'm just tired of having around.  I want clear, uncluttered surfaces, with only my favorites left.

I guess I've taken a long enough break and now need to get back to work.  Hope you all have a great weekend.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 04:30:13 PM »
Anne, I checked out your blog.  Too cute!  Love the way you do it in collage form too! :)