Author Topic: Wednesday, December 10, 2014  (Read 825 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, December 10, 2014
« on: December 10, 2014, 05:27:37 AM »
Good Morning
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 05:28:41 AM by wrancher »

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, December 10, 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 05:56:15 AM »
My goodness I have a problem with the dates! I always look at that date before to start the thread.  On my keyboard my #s are messed up.  The 9&0 are both 0.  This morning I had November 19!  Ugh. Also I hate misspellings but I am the worst poster on here for not rechecking what I wrote. I am usually in such a hurry I just write and think I will get to it later and never do.  Sorry for all the troubles.

For today it is Christmas shopping in the city with the hubs.  It is 1 blitz shopping day and I already can't wait for it to be over but am looking forward to our lunch date.  I did extra chores outside the last few days so I could take today off.  I will run kids into school as Ashley had early practice again.  If I have anytime after I get back from kids I will do some bookwork.  Our game was a blow away last night but the girls relaxed and had a lot of fun.  58-4 I was hoping the other team would make a basket it was getting kinda boring.  Thrusdays game will be just like that.  This is why we travel with the girls or they wouldn't try any harder and when they get older it will be a challenge. Fun to watch them progress.  Time to load the servants.

Coffee time
Janice
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 05:57:47 AM by wrancher »

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 07:32:30 AM »
Good morning Janice and everyone who follows. Today is kitchen cleanup and laundry may run to the store to get a bubble mailer and white oreos that I bribed a 4 yr old with to go to school :). I know it's bad of me but after 3 older kids I'm just worn out and bribing works lol he just wants to stay at home with mommy so I let him pick the snack for after school. The dog wants out so have a great day everyone.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 12:47:07 PM »
My goodness I have a problem with the dates! I always look at that date before to start the thread.  On my keyboard my #s are messed up.  The 9&0 are both 0.  This morning I had November 19!  Ugh. Also I hate misspellings but I am the worst poster on here for not rechecking what I wrote. I am usually in such a hurry I just write and think I will get to it later and never do.  Sorry for all the troubles.

It's OK Janice.  We all know you are a very busy lady.  Just glad you take the time each day to talk with us.  Just keep throwin' your posts out here.  We can decipher them. ;) ;D

Where is everyone today?  Finishing shopping?  I will be doing a bit of that online later today.  Finally got the tree up last night.  It sure wasn't as easy as usual.  When we unpacked it, the small clamp-like thing that holds the tree up and keeps it from falling over was missing.  So Steve "made" it work without it.  That took a while.  Then only about half of the lights were working, so he had to check each individual light to find the ones to replace to make the strand work.  So the tree fiasco took about 3 hours and we didn't even put on ornaments! :o  Now the kids are happy and the living room has that festive lighting I love so much.

My older washer is now trying to give up on me.  It has been leaking out the front a bit for a while because a small piece of the gray part around the tub broke off and then I got the dreaded F21 code, which means the drainage hose is clogged.  Steve will unclog it tonight and then we will get the other part fixed under warranty.  Hopefully soon, because I am afraid it may be damaging the floor.

Got my Vitacost order in yesterday.  Only problem was, about 1/3 of it was missing.  If it doesn't get delivered today for some reason, will have to call and deal with that. 

Other plans are finish up school with the olders, more laundry, more ironing, more cleaning.  Rinse, lather, repeat.

I'm just worn out and bribing works lol

Hey, if it works, it works, right?  I am sure you won't have to buy white oreos all the way through high school. ;)

Kids have finished lunch now.  Gotta get.

Lindsay