Author Topic: Wednesday, December 2, 2015  (Read 636 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, December 2, 2015
« on: December 02, 2015, 06:26:09 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, December 2, 2015
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 07:01:17 AM »
Pretty much just ditto of all my other days but the weather is warming up. Yeah. Like 55 by Saturday. I will take it. We just have to get Allison and Levi after practice as Ashley and lane have church.  I think we are just having fish tonight.

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, December 2, 2015
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 07:15:34 AM »
Good morning!

The past few days have been busy!  Yesterday my church's women's organization leaders (of which I am one) put on a Christmas lunch for the ladies in our congregation who are 80 and older.  There were 15 of us altogether, which wasn't hard but just a lot of things to do.  The lunch went very well.

Now it's time to turn my attention to the ward Christmas breakfast on Saturday.  Most of the work is already done--I have people to help set up and clean up, people bringing food, decorations located.  Just need to send out food reminders and buy tablecovers.

Today I have preschool with Nathan.  No twins.  Tonight Christie has a church youth activity and Jordan has his holiday choir concert.  He may go to the youth activity afterward.  I need to make royal icing for the youth activity.

My house needs some major cleaning up after all the activity of the past day to make stuff for the Christmas lunch (which will be reused for the ward breakfast).  I have laundry to finish.  And I need to get started on the deep clean before we decorate for Christmas on Saturday (normally we do this on the first day of December but I will be using a lot of my Christmas decor, including my tree, for the ward party on Saturday so I decided to wait).  I need to finish my week's menu and make up a shopping list.  And get started on the Christmas orders.  The weather is supposed to be warmer today than it has been so I want to get my Christmas lights hung. 

Dinner tonight is parmesan chicken, roasted red potatoes, salad and fruit.

Have a great day!

Merilee