Author Topic: Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017  (Read 739 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017
« on: February 22, 2017, 07:07:07 AM »
Good morning and what a dreary one it is. It is foggy but the temps are warmer than average to be 67 degrees later today.

I had a rough evening last night. Too many stresses.

Our dinner last night was pigs in the blanket and egg rolls. I just had a huge panic attack regarding IRS and bathroom demolition and everything just seemed so overwhelming that I couldn't do anything. Not even a walk since it rained.  I talked myself into some sense saying that none of these things are the end of the world. I cleaned out the fridge of things that were in there too long and not used, sorted through the fresh veggies and got them diced for a chicken noodle soup in the crockpot today while I'm at work. Had a talk with hubby when he got home to help reassure me that nothing is out of control I shouldn't worry. Then I worked on the bathroom a little since I want to say that I helped.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline Cheryl

Re: Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 08:32:05 AM »
Good morning, Alice and anyone who drops in.

It rained all day and night yesterday and is still dreary out, but sunshine is in the forecast so I am doing laundry and hanging it on the line.

I have Emily working on her math while I do some housework.  I have had a change of plans with my menu because I didn't have a couple of items and I didn't want to go to the store.  Tonight I will just fix some soup or sandwich.

Well, the washer just finished so I guess I need to hang out laundry.  Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 01:23:23 PM »
Good Afternoon Ladies!

I am back from my girls' trip.  We had such a great time, and it was so relaxing! Felt so good to get some sunshine.  Although, it was warm and sunny here while we were gone.

We got a few things ironed out for the wedding, so that was good.

I guess hubby was busy and wasn't home a whole lot, because the house looks like a bachelor lives here! LOL!
I will get a handle on it tomorrow.

He is working a little late, and will bring home dinner for us, so that is taken care of.  Not much else happening here for now.  Will need to make a to do list for tomorrow.

Glad to be back in my domain! 
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 01:30:03 PM »
Hi Pam,

Glad you're back safe and sound!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids