Author Topic: Tuesday, October 21, 2014  (Read 774 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, October 21, 2014
« on: October 21, 2014, 07:48:33 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, October 21, 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 07:57:43 AM »
Busy times but the boys Jh football is over.  They won their last game last night.  It will be nice to have a couple boys to help with some chores and stuff at least till basketball starts.  So today is normal kinda day I think. I hope to haul hay somehow as we got home our expensive repaired tractor.  I hauled 1 load of hay and the truck I use to pull with was running rough and now that is down with repairs. Ugh. I think Ross has another idea but he is out feeding calves right now.  I started laundry and soon the dishes.  I have to do some bookwork soon. I just need a few more hours in the day. Ashley is helping a friend wash out his trucks to earn some money. I could use her at home but it is good when they have a chance to work for someone else and earn their own money.  Megan who started waitressing again at college is trying to put away money in an account Of $100 a month she thinks she can do $100 a week. I doubt it but it is nice to see her try.  She is doing business with the option of finance can you tell?!

Coffee time before Ross comes back
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 08:25:21 AM »
Good morning everyone!

I'm sitting here trying to work up enough nerve to go to Walmart.  That store drives me crazy with all the people, beeping sounds from items being scanned, and having to walk so much just to find the one item you need because wouldn't you know it, they moved it again! ::)

When I get home, I am going out to rake leaves.  It's a beautiful day and I don't want to be cooped up inside.  There will be plenty of that before long when it's too cold to do anything.

Well, I guess I've put it off long enough.  See you all later today.  Have a good one! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 08:48:14 AM »
Good Morning!

Janice - Enjoy your coffee and 'normal' day :)

Cheryl - Good luck!  Hopefully it won't be too bad!

Normal day around here, as well.  Breakfast and coffee first, and now I've just heard the laundry beep, so it's ready to switch into the dryer.  I've also gotten dressed and done my makeup, even though I'm going exactly NOWHERE ;D!  Jean is expecting to be home mid- to late afternoon, and I'm thinking it might be nice to go to the dog park if the weather holds.  Otherwise it's just a typical work and home maintenance day, with a couple of puppy snuggles thrown in :-*.

Dinner is an attempt at Japanese beef ramen.  Wish me luck!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥