Author Topic: Tuesday, March 15, 2016  (Read 766 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, March 15, 2016
« on: March 15, 2016, 07:11:58 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 08:00:08 AM »
Suppose to be windy all this week. Ugh we had some fires near us not a good combination with wind.  So I never did get my extra kitchen cleaning done. So that's hopefully today but I have some extra things outside too. I am gonna host Easter so need to get all the extra things done. Nothing too exciting here

Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 08:01:29 AM »
Good morning!

Yesterday was a rainy/snowy day.  So no outdoor work got done!  I don't think any will happen today either!  That's OK, we need the water and the sticks will still be there (along with more, I'm sure  ;D).  So they'll get cleaned up another day.

Today will be a nice simple day.  I will only have the twins today.  Jordan's friend who plays football too is done with wrestling and is starting the football workouts so his mom and I will alternate days driving them to the high school (they're freshmen, but still in the junior high building).  Alex's soccer practice was cancelled, so I don't have anywhere I have to be!

Today I will tackle my to do list.  Laundry, ironing, tidying up the house, emptying holding containers, finding things I can use for preschool, tweaking my menu, shopping in the freezer, making bread, and a lot of other little tasks.

Dinner tonight will be either soup or casserole.  Sounds good for a cold day!

Have a great day!
Merilee