Author Topic: Saturday, April 4  (Read 741 times)

Offline Cheryl

Saturday, April 4
« on: April 04, 2015, 06:39:29 AM »
Good morning!

I'm enjoying my coffee and a little free time this morning while Tony is at work and Emily is sleeping.  We had thunderstorms roll through last night and the weather is a little chilly today.  I can hear the wind blowing but the sun is shining.

Tomorrow I am hosting our Easter dinner, so that means I have some cleaning and baking to do today.  Emily has requested that I make a bunny cake again this year.  My poor bunny always ends up looking more like a giant rat than a rabbit, but the little ones get a kick out of it. :D

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: Saturday, April 4
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 08:24:44 AM »
Good morning Cheryl and all who follow,
   It got pretty chilly here last night and is supposed to get below freezing tonight. I will be glad when warm weather finally gets here and stays.  :)
   I went out to check on the garden yesterday. Our onions are coming up, along with the radishes, kohlrabi, arugula, and garlic. I also found one tiny little asparagus peaking through the ground. Now to get some warmth here and things will really take off. They are predicting rain again on Monday and Tuesday. I guess April shower bring may flowers. Right? LOL
   We were out of some things so I made a quick trip to St. Joe yesterday. Oh my goodness, Aldis and Walmart were crazy. I had to park at the end of both parking lots. I figured yesterday would be better than today. Probably was. Not going near those places today.  :o
   Cheryl, I'll bet your bunny cake is cute. Just pile on more icing if it is too skinny. The kids will love that. LOL
Everyone have a productive day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie