Author Topic: Tuesday, September 22, 2015  (Read 728 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, September 22, 2015
« on: September 22, 2015, 07:14:57 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, September 22, 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 07:28:07 AM »
Well back to hay hauling. Imagine that. At least I have job security!  I left early for Allisons game that I thought was at 4:30 and was at 6. ugh They finally played 2 good games. Allison had some good serves and hits. Pretty fun. The other team looked like us last Thrusday. Serves were off, then anytime they hit a ball it would go disarray. Oh junior high volleyball. They are all learning. And you can see improvement so that helps. Today is coronation for homecoming. I am making a good meal tonight as I have been making everyone use leftovers which there isn't any. So not sure what I am making but making food. I go through a spell where I cook,cook, cook, Then we end up wasting so that makes me mad. I need a happy medium. I think I will make beef bot pies. But it looks like I need to make 2 instead of one. Then I will make a pasta salad and no bake cookies maybe. I haven't even started servants but heading to do that and do a little straightening before I head out. I put the garbage by the door yesterday as a test to see if someone would take it out. Guess I will take that out to. Come on people just a little bit of help!! I am sure I need to water to as I told Ashley to do it last night while I was gone but then there was a powderpuff game they always play for homecoming. I need to write on salsa jars and get those off my counter. 24 qts salsa and made 2 qts of juice off salsa. Not sure how hot that will be. Well better hustle around here.

Coffee time..
Janice