Author Topic: Saturday, October 24, 2015  (Read 705 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, October 24, 2015
« on: October 24, 2015, 08:42:31 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, October 24, 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 06:10:12 PM »
Ok now it is evening and I never posted this morning. We moved some cows home this morning and this afternoon I have been cleaning house and making slow progress but gaining. I have done a zillion loads of laundry. After Lanes game Thrusday it was very rainy. Everything we had was soaked.  Lane ended  up in hypothermic shock after he got in shower at school. We had him broiler room at school and he wasn't coming out of it. Coach wanted me to take him to ER. We got out about midnight after 2 IV bags and a muscle relaxer.  Never ceases to amaze me what can happen with these kids. We served food to football players. Thank heavens I set up everything by myself because I didn't help clean up. Right now I am making 1 dz pumpkin whoopee pies for church bingo tomorrow. The rest my family can have.  Tomorrow I still need more cleaning and I want to mow my yard to put away lawn mower.  I am hoping to wash some windows tomorrow but we will see.  We have some company coming Monday to hunt.  Ashley left to go have bonfire with some friends.  Lane is in the city with some friends for rodeos today and tomorrow.  Nothing exciting going on here.

Janice

Offline Rooney

Re: Saturday, October 24, 2015
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 08:12:41 PM »
Oh, wow Janice!  How scary with Lane! :o  Hope he is better.  Is it that cold where you are right now?  We have mild temps here right now, but I guess you are much colder up north.  Where we are, the football players have issues because of heat, not the cold.  But really, hypothermic shock....how scary that must have been for you as a mom.